1- 𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓉𝓈

"DUSTIN! GET YOUR GREEDY LITTLE ASS BACK HERE!"

dustin, lucas, max and el were currently in your living room, hanging out. amanda had something to do that day and you were forced to "babysit" your brother and his friends.

and the only reason you were yelling was because he took your makeup.

"shit sHit SHIT!" he said, running around the house with you behind his feet. "GUYS! HELP ME!" he yelled at will and lucas.

"haha, no." max responded.

you had been getting ready to take your brother and his friends to the mall. even though you pleaded with your mom to let them go alone, she still wouldn't budge.

"dustin henderson, get your messily little butt back here, OR I'LL TELL MOM WHAT I FOUND UNDER YOUR BED." you threatened.

"what no please."

you rolled you eyes.

"just give it back."

"no!"

dustin started moving towards you without him knowing. he wasn't moving a finger, just floating a few feet off the ground.

how you may ask? your powers.

"dustin. give me back my makeup. right now." you said.

the room went silent as everyone looked at you. dustin almost peed his pants.

"fine no need to be like that." he handed back your makeup then abruptly fell onto the floor. you rolled your eyes and ran back upstairs to get ready.

"bro your sister is fucking cool." max said leaning back in her chair and putting a chip in her mouth. "yeah." el added.

you had a rather complicated relationship with eleven.

you both had grown up with a horrible environment with mr. brenner. she had faint memories of you though. you kept to yourself, not letting anyone talking to you. you were one of the "favorites" along with el.

when you found out that she managed to escape like you, you immediately wanted to help. mind you, the only way you found out was that you had to help mrs.wheeler with some chores. even so, you were part of the reason she had became so powerful. you already knew how to use your powers without getting hurt.

el learnt a lot from you, but your relationship was rocky because you both still couldn't shake the memory of the labs you were raised in.

"yeah well, she's annoying and protective and-"

"i'm what now?" you said, walking down the stairs. you finished getting ready and grabbed your car keys.

"nothing. haha I didn't say anything." he laughed nervously standing up.

"hmm. yhat's what I thought. alright let's go." you left out the door and started walking to your car with everyone following you.

"alright, you little shits. I need some ice cream and I have 70 bucks so we're getting some. no complaints, you can leave after you're done." you started the engine and drove out of your driveway.

you turned on the radio and Never Gonna Give You Up started playing. all of you started singing it as you drove to the mall.

none of them why you really wanted to go get ice cream, I mean they thought you wanted ice cream. And it was.

Mostly. Like 99% yeah, you wanted ice cream.

but you really wanted to see him again.

Steve Harrington.

[A/N:

Heyyyy
I just wanted to say that this book has much shorter chapters than my other ones. Even so, there will be more updates. Like maybe 2 a day of like 450-650 words. Ik ik not long but still.

update 2: sooo, new updates and lil notes... hehe enjoy

Love ya <3 ]