-,15 , 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙨 ,

Amanda and Robin came over shortly after your movie finished.

Robin had changed into a simple white tank-top with loose jean shorts with a red flannel. Amanda on the other hand was wearing a black dress top with the sleeves rolled up to her elbows and black slacks.

"Oooh~ Amanda where are you going?" You asked her turning to your best friend.

"I'm going to my little sister's recital." She responded. Usually, Amanda would just settle for a sweater and jogging pants, but never something this 'dressy.'

"Mhm. So who are you dressing up for?" You asked her.

Her cheeks flushed a soft pink as she tucked her hair behind her ear.

"You know that girl, Cleo?"

You and Robin both nodded your heads, listening and anticipating what Amanda would say next.

"Well, Uhm. Cleo's little sister turns out to be my sisters best friend. We're both going to this and I wanted to seem.... More presentable."

Amanda looked at you.

Then at Robin.

"OH MY GOSH YOU LOOK AMAZING FOR THAT. YOU BETTER ASK HER OUT TONIGHT"

You responded.

Amanda had never had that much confidence to dress up nicely and be proud of herself.

But now.

Holy shit she looked so hot.

*ahem*

Anyways.

You all sat down on your bed, decided to just talk and listen.

Amanda and Robin flopped onto your bed and sighed.

"Why did you even go out with him in the first placeeeeee." They both whined.

To be honest, you didn't really know. You wanted to say because why not.

But that answer didn't feel right.

You secretly hoped that billy was actually going to be a nice guy. You wanted him to be loyal.

But alas, that bitch didn't do that.

"Because I thought he was going to change."

You said, smiling while taking a handful of popcorn.

Just then, the door of your room was being banged on so hard you thought it would be knocked down.

"Y/NNN OPEN THE DOORRR."

Dustin.

You jumped off your bed and scrambled to the door just to see him standing in front of Steve.

"WHAT?! WHATS WRONG? WHAT HAPPENED?!" You asked, frightened that something bad had occurred.

"Nothing. Steve wanted to talk to you though."

You stared at him with a 'I'm going to beat your ass' look.

You turned to your friends who were smirking and then shooed you off to go talk to Steve.

Dustin had ran away before you could hurt him and you and Steve walked to the bathroom.

You wanted to know what he wanted to talk to you about and why the hell he went to your brother instead of you.

You wondered if you did something wrong to him to make him upset.

But, I don't think that's the case.

You both sat down, you on the counter sink while Steve was on the cold marble floor.

"So what's up?"

"Are you dating Billy?" He asked in a small voice..

Did he see?!

[A/N:

HELLO LOVES.

I am so sorry I haven't updated ink like- almost a month.

I have tried to write but with school and all it's been really difficult.

I hope you guys understand. And since this chapter was short I hope to get another one released either later today or tomorrow.

Just know I love you guys so much.

I can't be grateful enough for those 11.5k reads

You have no idea how much that means to me.
I love you guys 💃❤️🕺]