-, 4 , 𝙠𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙖 ,

Steve eventually got a box of chocolates.

And he felt bad that he dragged you all over the mall, so he bought you one too.

"So, whatd'ya like about this girl anyways?" You asked.

Steve had a type. Popular, pretty, stuff like that.

"Well she's pretty and shit." He said.

"Yeah but why other than that?"

You two were sitting on the water fountain in the middle of the mall, watching hundreds of people walking around you.

"She's uh... nice I guess."

"You guess?"

"Yeah."

"Stevie!"

You looked up in front of you to see a girl

She had long curly blond hair and her nails were bright pink. She was wearing a loose pink button down with a black mini skirt.

"Oh. Hey Kiara." Steve said, standing up and walking a few steps in front of her.

"Who is that? Aren't WE dating?" She jerked her finger towards you with a disgusted face.

"Uh thiss is Y/N. She's my friend."

"She doesn't LOOK like your friend Stevie. Are you cheating on me?! Oh my god ARE THOSE FOR HER?!" Her eyes shifted to the flowers and chocolates on the bench next to you.

"Uh.... no no no!" Steve turned back on his feet and picked up the items and handed them to Kiara.

"They were for you!"

Kiara's disgusted face soon turned into happiness.

"OH EM GEE!! Babyyy! You shouldn't have! EEEEEE!" She began jumping up and down and she wrapped her arms around Steve's neck, almost strangling him.

"Oh-khay." Steve started to bring his arms around her waist, but she let go and get kissed his cheek.

"Oh kayeeee i'll see you tonight! Pick me up at 5!"

She picked up her bags and walked away.

You were just sitting there like 🧍‍♀️

Steve nodded after she was completely gone and sat back down with you, letting out an exasperating sigh of embarrassment and annoyance.

"OH EM GEE! Stevie! Are you cheating on me!" You imitated in an annoying, high pitched voice.

Steve rolled his eyes while you starting laughing.

"Dude! Why are you dating her! Is it because of her looks!?"

Steve smiled and looked at you.

"If it would be just for her looks, I would be an asshole."

He looked so genuine about it.

You burst out laughing and got up, almost falling over.

"Come on, Stevie." You said smirking. "I have some children to take care of."

You grabbed his hand and pulled him away to your lovely brother and his friends.

[A/N:

Hey....

How yall doing.....

Anyways, don't think much of Kiara.

She a special person yk

Anyways,, sorry that this chap is a bit shorter than the others.

More to come, I'm finally off from school

bye <3 ]