-,6 , 𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 ,

"And she just... left?" You said while a cup of tea was steaming in your hands.

"Yeah." Steve chuckled a bit and took a sip of his tea while staring blankly at the table.

"What a bitch." You remarked rolling your eyes.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Well, I mean, first she ignored you, then interrupted you, and then just left because she missed her ex."

Steve had came over to your house after his date blew him off. He told you about it too.

Your mom was already asleep and Dustin was watching movies on the couch.

You and Steve decided to watch movies together in your room while giving each other makeovers.

You were brushing his ✨ 𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒾𝒻𝓊𝓁 ✨ hair while you were watching The Shining when he asked you something.

"Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you like anyone?"

The question shocked you, to say the least.

You also didn't know the answer to the question.

Feelings overflowed your body, a mix of embarrassment and curiosity.

"I ... don't know." You responded, putting a chip in your mouth.

"What about you, Steve?"

Steve looked up at you, staring straight into your eyes.

"Maybe." He said smirking at you while you blushed.

You rolled your eyes and turned your attention back to the movie.

"Shit Y/N. What time is it?" Steve said, getting up from his spot near your bed.

"It'sss 1 a.m." You said looking at your bedside clock.

"Dammit I have to be home in ten minutes." He grabbed his jacket and winked.

"See you later, cutie." He said and left

The door closed behind him and you heard his footsteps leave the house. You looked out the window and saw him drive off in his car.

You sat there stunned.

And for some reason, your cheeks were heating up. His last sentence to you rang in your ears.

Cutie

You slapped your cheeks and rolled onto your back, squealing in happiness...

﹌﹌﹌

As Steve was driving away from you house, his heart was beating out of his chest.

Cutie?

He thought.

God how cringey was that?

He pulled up to his driveway and parked, sighing, knowing his parents would yell at him for breaking curfew.

Oh well, he thought.

﹌﹌﹌

You woke up later that day, laying on the floor.

You groggily got up and rubbed your eyes, checking what time it was.

11:30

You sighed and went to the bathroom, doing your morning routine before going downstairs.

Your mom was making lunch while Dustin and his friends were in the basement playing .... Stuff...

"Hey mom." You said sitting down on the table, resting your head between you arms.

"Hello, sweetie." She said, coming over to you and kissing your forehead.

Your mind wondered as you stared out your kitchen window.

Steve was still on your mind.

I wonder.....

What if there are feelings between us?

[A/N:

Hey you guys.

I'm really sorry I didn't actually update yesterday.

I have some physical issues that are going on rn and I felt like literal shit yesterday

Pls
Pls
PLS
Forgive me

❤️❤️
Like always, love y'all

Have a great day]