-,12 , 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙨 ,

The next day came around quickly. The night before you had driven Steve home and finished your homework, as well as clean your room.

You were currently in your abandoned hallway, studying intensely for your chemistry finals. Your exams only being a week and a half away, you desperately didn't want to fail.

You had a free period, so you knew you wouldn't get in trouble just in case someone did catch you. You had originally asked Amanda to study with you, but she was taking a big test. As was Robin.

You didn't want to disturb any of your other friends. And on top of it, it was third to last period. The next two classes were history and literature, so you knew you were fine.

"Hey cutie."

You looked up to see a blond haired boy, smiling down at you.

"What do you want, Billy? I'm studying so I don't fail."

Billy sat down next to you and leaned over your shoulder. His hot breath crept down your neck. 

"How about we get out of here." Billy whispered into your ear.

You cocked an eyebrow towards him and her just silently smiled back to him.

"Why not?" You responded.

You gathered you things with the help of Billy and put your stuff into your locker. You both sneaked out of the building, smiling and giggling along the way.

Once the school was out of sight, you turned to Billy.

"So mister. What did you have in mind?"

It was a bit rainy that day and it had started to drizzle on the both of you when you started walking. The hair cooled the both of your down so you were cooler, but not cold.

"I thought we could maybe see a movie or something. It's probably not busy or anythin' so we'll have the place to ourselves." You saw Billy's smirk as you smiled and giggled.

"Alright." You responded and got into his car.

The drive was peaceful and calm, the wind blowing in your face was nice. Lately, the temperature in Hawkins has gotten a lot higher, and everyone was boiling hot.

After a few minutes of driving in a comfy silence, you two finally showed up to the movie theater. Billy had been right. The parking lot was practically empty.

You both got out of the car and walked into the cooled-down theater. The air-conditioning almost being a bit too cold. Billy and you walked over to the booth and paid for the tickets.

You couldn't help but admire Billy's attractiveness. His hair was on point. Jeez. And not to mention his jAwLiNe.

*ahem*

sorry.

After he paid for the tickets, he went to go get popcorn and soda. He was so nice about it and kind. You had attempted to pay for something, but he wouldn't let you.

You guys got to the theater and sat down in the back. You had a perfect view of the screen and no one else was in the there with you.

The movie commenced and you enjoyed it quite thoroughly.

It was a comedy romance movie and it was really funny. You and Billy were laughing throughout the whole thing.

After the movie was over, you both came out of the movie theater, the sun blazing into your eyes, making you partially go blind.

You got to Billy's car and he immediately turned on the air conditioning. 

"Jeez that feels nice." You said, smiling and leaning back into your seat.

"It really does." He responded.

Billy stared at your relaxed figure, thinking about how beautiful you were with the sun beating down on your skin. He remembered your eyes when he first saw you. He thought those were the most beautiful thing anyone could ever see.

"Hey uh.. Y/N... can I ask you something?" You heard the nervousness in his voice and looked at him. His cocky face was wiped away from one of softness.

"Sure. Shoot." You say, smiling at him.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

﹌﹌﹌

Steve had been looking for you for 2 and a half hours at this point. School had only ended about a half hour ago, but he ditched and decided to go look for you. He went everywhere. 

You secret hallway, the gym, the lockers, the class you were supposed to be in. Even after Dustin's school ended he wanted to go ask him where you might be. 

He didn't know.

Steve eventually started asking Amanda, Robin and even Nancy for any clues, but no luck.

So currently, he was sitting in his cool car thinking where you might be.

If you asked him why he wanted to see you, he wouldn't be able to give you a straight answer.

He may come up with the excuse that he needed help with a math problem. Or that he somehow needed your powers to help him with something. 

But those would be lies.

He just wanted to see you. And your smile.

He decided to take a drive to the movies to distract him from you. He loved going to the movies, truly. 

But he wasn't ready to see what he saw there in the parking lot.

You and Billy kissing.

[A/N:

Bro. I haven't updated in like almost two weeks wtf is wrong with me

IM SO SO SORRY </333

Extra long chapter for you <3

Also, since you've read the title of this book, you know it's a

STEVE x reader right?

not billy

so

tee hee

you just have to wait and find out how you end up w/ steve.

gn my lovelies ]