-, 3 , 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙨 ,

You waited for 20 minutes.

20 minutes for your banana split.

Why?

Because Dustin decided to tell Steve about his whole 1 month trip to science camp.

Including him simping for Suzie for half the time.

"Oh my shit Dustin, please PLEASE stop talking so I can get my ice cream."

Steve laughed while Dustin rolled his eyes.

It's not that you actually cared that much for the ice cream. You were happily talking to Robin about her crush.

Since you were one of the only ones who know about her sexuality.

But don't get me wrong, you wanted that mf ice cream.

Once you actually got your ice cream, Lucas dipped and you were left with El, Max and Dustin.

So feeling bad, you waved them over to come sit with you and Robin.

Steve and Dustin seemed to be there in their own world.

"Y/N." Max said your name in such a way where there was a chill that ran down your back.

"Yeah?" You responded taking a bite of your banana split.

"You like Steve."

You spit that shit out man.

Max burst out laughing and Robin covered her face trying to cover her laughter. El was also smiling trying to not laugh.

"W-what?" You said, trying to clean up the mess.

"Yeah. It's quite obvious." She added, smirking.

You had noticed that Robin was also smiling at you.

"Y/N you didn't tell me this?" She whispered to you.

"Y/N likes.. Steve?" El added in giggling a bit.

"What! No, no I don't. I swear." You said trying your best to deny it.

You never felt like this towards anyone else, but you just thought it was a strong friendship.

"Then why are you blushing?" Robin cocked and eyebrow and took a bite of your ice cream.

"I'm not."

"Not what?" A familiar voice said.

You turned your head to find a certain brown haired boy staring at you intently.

"Nothing."

Steve looked at you and shrugged before grabbing your hand.

"Woah woah, where are you taking me?" You said as her pulled you all the way up off the bench you were sitting at.

"Just follow me."

"But my ice cream-"

"It can wait."

"But it'll melt-"

"Just comeee." He said as he dragged you out of the shop.

You looked back to your friends and brother and they all were smirking while Dustin was staring suspiciously.

﹌﹌﹌

You have been pulled by Steve into fourteen different shops.

Fourteen.

Why?

Because he wants you to help him find something for a girl he's going out with.

Sure of course you'll help him.

But you have both come out empty - handed.

"Steve who even is this for?"

"Uh, this girl named Kiara. She's pretty."

[ Note: Kiara is NOT a character in Stranger Things. It is an OC I've created to help the plot thicken. Thank you for your understanding. ]

You nodded along with him walking into a new shop that sold pretty flowers.

"And when is your date?"

"Tonight." He responded.

"Ah that's perfect." You said.

"What do you mean?"

"Trust me."

After all the classic rom coms and romantic movies you've watched with your mother, you knew what to get as a perfect 'first date' gift to get her.

You walked through the isles, scanning the shelves until you found some white Camellias.

You grabbed a bouquet and handed them to Steve.

"Here. They're only ten dollars. Go buy them and then get her chocolates."

"Wha- Oh thanks."

He rushed them to the front counter and paid.

Meanwhile you were still looking around when you found a shelf with pretty roses.

They were beautiful and reminded you of your mother.

Birth mother.

"Y/N! C'mon let's go! You still have to help meeee." Steve whined and dragged you out of the shop.

"Calm down. I'm coming."

You said as he pulled you into another shop.

Cute...

[ A/N:

Not this being my first double update ever hehe.

Hope you enjoyed! ]