-,16 , 𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙪𝙚𝙨 ,

Steve looked at you with an anticipating look.

You were trying to think of an answer. Of course the answer was no, but even though you wanted to tell him, you were a bit weirded out that he knew.

"Why?" You asked, hoping the answer wouldn't be 'oh yeah I was stalking you.'

Steve looked at you and sighed.

"I saw you at the movies kissing him. And saw everything this morning. I promise you i wasn't stalking you though. I just wanted to go see a movie."

You looked into his eyes and could tell that he wasn't lying. Well at least you trusted him enough to believe him.

"Alright, well if you must know, we are definitely not." You sighed and sat on the cold marble floor across from him.

"Oh. I would've thought you were. I mean, it's billy." Steve looked at you and smiled his signature smirk.

"Nah. He was being a bitch this morning so why would I." You found a loose string to your sweater and started to play with it.

"Hmm. Would you want to though?"

What.

The question threw you off. By a lot.

Would you want to date him?

"I- no. Just no. If I'm going to be in a relationship, I'm going to in one where my significant other won't use me and throw me away."

Steve looked at you smiling.

"What?" You questioned. You were kind of wondering what he was hinting at. What if he wanted to date you. Would you want that? Yes? No?

"Oh nothing. I was just wondering if you would maybe want to go out with me."

The questioned echoed through your mind. You were confused for a second. Steve was actually asking you out? Why? 

"What do you mean by that?" You asked. 

"Do you, want to go out, on a date, with me?" Steve asked again.

"Date? You and me?"

"You and me."

"Just you and me?"

"just us."

You heart was beating faster and faster by the minute. You wanted to smile and hug him right there. But it would be weird right? Why would you kiss the guy who just asked you out?

"Yes." You responded. Steve's smile got bigger as he got up and came to hug you. You hugged him back and felt comfort.

Warmth. You felt safe in his arms.

Just then you and Steve heard a knock on the door. 

"Y/N? Are you making out with Steve? Am i aloud to come in without being shocked?" 

Your cheeks flushed and Steve backed away from you quickly.

"Uh yeah you can come in. We were just talking." 

Amanda walked in with Robin right behind her.

"I need to go, I just wanted to say bye."

You smiled at Amanda, going to her and hugging her.

"You better ask her outttttttt." You said and as blushed and said bye.

Soon after Steve decided to leave, smiling at you.

And now it was just you and robin.

"Hey Y/N I need to tell you something."

"What's up Robin?"

"I think I like Amanda."

You looked at her for a second, then smiled. 

"Awe that's so cute! I see the way she looks at you. Maybe she likes you too!"

"I don't know. She really likes this Cleo girl."

You smiled and looked out your window. 

"You'll never know if you don't ask."

Your mind was swirling around the idea of dating Steve. You felt like smiling and screaming at the same time.

[A/N:

Guys-

I am so sorry. 

I'm sorry.I know i haven't updated in a fucking long time. It's been really busy w school.

Lord help me.

I hope this chapter pleased you.

I love you guys so so so much and i'm very very grateful for 14.1K

ty for still being here <3]