-,11 , 𝙩𝙪𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 ,

Trying to tutor Steve was like trying to teach a child about finances and politics.

He would not pay attention. He kept trying to distract you from math.

"Steve! C'mon we're in our last fricken year of high school! How can you not understand this!?" You questioned him, trying to at least get this into his brain.

"I can't focus on this when your cute face is in front of me." He said, leaning back onto the table, grabbing a handful of popcorn.

"Enough, Steve. It's not that hard, just find the value of x and then solve the rest of the problem. We learnt this in like grade 7."

For a few minutes he did do the problem. You focused on your own homework, but it wasn't long before Steve started talking again.

"Are you... busy tomorrow?" He said, pushing the piece of paper towards you.

"I'm not sure, why?" you said while checking his answer. Surprisingly, he got it correct. You looked through the rest of the answers and they were actually all right.

"Do you like... wanna meet up or something?"

You looked up at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Why, what do you wanna do?" You said packing up your 'tutoring supplies.'

"I dunno maybe see a movie or something." He responded, avoiding eye contact.

"Uhm... what about Nancy? Don't chu still have the hots for her?" You said smiling.

You didn't want to reject the idea of Steve taking you out, but you didn't want to forget about Billy also taking you out.

"No I don't. I wouldn't be asking you out if I still liked anyone else. That's just mean." He answered you, smiling.

"Ew Steve you asked out my sister? What in the shit?" You looked up to see Dustin, Mike, Lucas and Will standing behind Steve.

"Ugh get out. What do you even want?" You said standing up. Steve followed you, grabbing his books and papers.

"Can you drive us to the mall?" Dustin asked.

"Dude why it's like 6:00 o'clock. What could you possibly need?"

"None of your business." He said.

"Well, if you don't tell me then I guess we're not going. I have exams to study for and Steve has to go home and I'm the one bringing him."

Dustin rolled his eyes and sighed before going back to his room, the boy following him.

Soon enough, you were getting ready to bring Steve home when your mother starting cooking.

"I'm being Steve home mom. See you in 20 minutes."

"Alright sweetheart."

You brought Steve to your car and started to head to his house.

"So do you wanna actually go out with me?"

"I don't know"

[A/N:

YALL THAT ENDING SUCKED MF ASS BRO

I HATED THAT ENDING PLS WHAT

DAYUM.

Anyways have a lovely day or night :)]