*One

I stand right outside the door of her classroom, waiting for her.

It's a few minutes until recess and I thought I'd come pick up my girlfriend personally.

"Munir" a girl says as she and two of her friends walk over to me "What are you doing waiting out here?"

I smile "Just waiting for someone".
They giggle "Do you want to go to the court together? You're going, aren't you?"

I smile.
My name is Munir Sheriff and I'm 17years old. I'm in SS2 and probably the most attractive and desirable guy in my school. Let's be honest every girl likes guy that's popular and cool but I add a little more than your typical 'popular guy'. Most guys think you can't be popular and smart but I don't believe in that. I take my education as seriously as my girlfriends.

I'm literally every girl's high school crush. Some want relationships and others friendship and I'm willing to give out any but I don't double date.

"I'm waiting for my girlfriend" I say leaning on a pillar.

She frowns "So it's true you're dating a girl in JS3?" She smiles seductively holding my hand "Isn't that beneath you?"

I smile "Maybe"
"Be my date for the awards night"
I shake my head "You know I don't go"
She pouts "Too bad, would have had fun"

The bell rings "See you around" she walks away.
Honestly I have no idea which class she is or her name, her face looked familiar though. Yeah, I'm terrible with faces.
Everyone makes their way out of class and before you know it the whole place is filled up as students make their way to the canteen and other parts of the school.

"Hey babe"
I turn around and see her standing.
Hanifa and I can disgracefully say I don't remember her last name, I'm not proud.

I like dating girls no one knows. Beauty isn't something I always go for but I like my girls neat, shy and reserved. To keep away the flies, because guys can be bastards.

"Shall we?"
She nods smiling as we held hands and made our way to the court.

Getting a few stares is something I'm used to, I'm not so sure about her though but she looks uncomfortable.

I meet some of my friends right outside the gate of the court.

We tap hands "Hope you brought your A game, we're playing"

The one thing I love without a doubt in this school is basketball, during Saturdays, inter-class championships, inter-school championships and during breaks.

Bello smiles "We're going to wipe the floor with them today"
"You know it"

Girls come to the court for attention and guys for recognition. Not only is it to play a game of basketball but it's also to mingle.

We enter the court.
I know based on experience that it sucks to be walking with someone and then they keep stopping to talk to people they know. So each time I see someone I know, I raise my hand to acknowledge them before they approach me. I don't want to make my girl uncomfortable.

People shout as I made my way to the other side of the court.
"Ray!" Musa calls, he's my neighbor but he's in SS3 "I'm sorry brother, you I can't go easy on you"

I laugh "You don't need to"
I shake hands with the rest of his team before they made their way to the other side of the court.

"You're playing today, again?" Hanan asks standing next to me.
I smile.

Hanan is the only girl I'm actually friends with.
I smile "I didn't see you in class today"
She rolls her eyes "You mean from the back while you were serving your punishment?"

I chuckle "It might have been the reason why. Can you please keep Hanifa company while I'm playing?"
She looks at me with a judging look but nods "Fine".
I turn to Hanifa "I'll be right back" I give her a peck before walking away.

I wouldn't want to be punished again for PDA.

::

I lean on the car waiting for my dumbass brother. He's in JS1 and unlike me he's not so cool, he's obsessed with Tiger Woods, who is interested in tiger woods or golf but somehow my brother is.

"What about Anty?" Yusuf asks, he has been trying to convince me to go to a party with him. Yes I love women, yes I love when they want me but parties aren't my thing.

I smile "Don't waste your time, I'm not going"
Then I see my baby running over.
She hugs me tightly.
"Hamma, we went swimming today" she announces excitedly.

Bello picks her up "Really can you swim?"
I slap his hand "Don't carry my sister"
He just laughs.
Rayhanah is my youngest sister and she's in primary 4, she's literally my everything.

"Let's go" I tell the driver.
"What about Mahmoud?"

I shrug "Anty will pick him up later".

::

I have this rule never to date a girl in my set, especially in my class because I cannot in anyway stand the drama, it can be a little too much sometimes.

And no matter how popular I am I never date any girl that hasn't checked my list and I never last in a relationship. The odd thing about women is that they know this, all these girls know I don't keep a girlfriend for more than a term, I could stay single for a while but nothing more than 2weeks and I'm very picky when it comes to women.

Now normally a girl should avoid me and say no when I ask her out but they never do because it's either they want a piece of me for clout or because they have this delusion that they can change me but they can't.

I really wish they'd get that I will never change, I live like this for a reason, for a purpose and nothing will change that, period.

But I don't stop them from having these thoughts, infact I love it when they do so I can tell them that they've changed me, I'm not an asshole this is just my coping mechanism.

::

And that's chapter one.
I hope you enjoyed it.
Chapter two is a lot longer though.

Also they'll be an introduction in chapter 3, you wouldn't want to miss that also.

::