*Nineteen

Flashback.

Our marketing teacher asked Bello and I to get our notebooks from his table, we submitted it this morning for marking.

He asked the two worst people to actually do it because we've been dreading seating in his class, it's boring.

There's this spot at the back of the staff room where we usually just sit and waste our lives, people don't know the place a lot but it's also not too secluded.

I lean on the wall and huff "Now I feel like I can breathe"
"You're a drama king" Bello says panting.

"You're the one panting from just taking a walk"
He smiles "My night was exhausting"

I shake my head "I don't even want to know, after knacking another girl".
"Yeah well you could also knack Munayah if you want, she's mad for you"

"No, I don't see the point in doing that"
He gasps "You sincerely like her" he says like it's a revelation.

I nod "I've been saying it since last year".
He huffs "I hope she doesn't break your heart, she might just be the karma you've been trying to avoid"

I raise my head and see Kiki looking at us.
I knew we were fucked.
"Shit!" Bello curses.

Just as she starts walking towards us a teacher stands infront of her, making her stop.

"Rita, is everything okay? You didn't come by today" he says placing his hand on her shoulder.

Bello and I look at each other, he probably didn't notice we were staring at them.
"You can't teach diligently when you're stressed"

She smiles uncomfortably "I'm perfectly fine"
He shakes his head.

Mr Shola, SS3c homeroom teacher and the biggest man whore in this school, he flirts with everything in a skirt including his students, the man disgusts me to my very core.

"You know I'm a physiotherapist and I know my way around a woman's body, I like to think of myself as someone with magic fingers, they can do wonders".
She looks at him repugnantly.

I turn and look at Bello who looked just as irritated as I was.
So we hurriedly run over "Kiki, can we get our books from your table?"

At first she looked confused, she smiled "Of course come along" she walks away.
"Shouldn't you be in class?" He asks us completely annoyed.

"We should but thank God we were here to witness you sexually assaulting a younger staff"
He scoffs "So because your father is a politician, one of the school's biggest donators you think you're invincible, don't be stupid and go back to class"

I shake my head and turn to Bello "I don't think I'm invincible, do you think I am?"

He shakes his head "I don't think you are but shall we test that out?" He turns to the man "Should we show the principal the video we took to prove it?"

He smirks "What are you doing in school with a phone?"
We both nod "We'll be suspended for two weeks but then you'll be sacked. Anyway we'll send Kiki the video, she can make the choice for herself".

We walked away looking proud.
We got three weeks suspension for threatening a teacher.

::

I was in my third level, Esme and I had this huge argument and took a break. Honestly it was a lot for me, it was the first time she and I actually separated since the day I asked her to be my girlfriend.