*Thirteen

He wouldn't stop laughing.
I hate it when he does this.
When romantic men try to comfort their women to make them feel better my husband is making fun of me.

I wipe my tears while he opens the door of the house. Immediately I get in I sit on the couch.

"Come on, don't be angry" he says still laughing, holding his tummy.

"It's not that funny" I say annoyed.
He sits next to me "Come on, you were the one who said that you wouldn't cry when we get married"

I shake my head "The last time you and I talked about getting married was 4years ago so that promise doesn't Count
"Babe"

"Don't babe me, I don't want to see you today"

He leans in on the couch comfortably.
"I'm going to go to my room" I say annoyed.

He sits up "Are you angry at me over something?"
"Of course I am. You left me and yet here I am married to you without so much as an explanation from you"

He huffs "I'm sorry—things were out of my control"
"How Munir? How were they out of your control? Did I mean nothing to you? 11years we've dated and I thought I mattered to you but it turns out that I don't"

He stays quiet "What do you expect me to say?"
I huff "You can tell me why you left me, why I stopped being meaningful to you".

"I—" he gets cut off when his phone starts ringing.

"I need to pick this"
"I don't want to see you"

Hello?

Yes.

I'm not too busy actually.

Now?

Yes I have it prepared.

Unfortunately I can't do that without my lawyer present.

Okay if that's just it.

Okay, I'll see you then.

I raise my head and look at the man hovering over me.

He looks at me "I need to get to a meeting"
I abruptly stand "You're leaving me?"

He nods "Well you don't want me around anyway, I'm getting out of your hair"
He starts walking but I hold his hand "Why? We just got married"

"You said you didn't want to see me"
"I know but it's our wedding night"

A smile creeps on his face "Wedding night? You mean having sex?"
"Well we're married"

"You don't want to see me but you want us to have sex"
"We're consummating our marriage plus the rewards doing it on our wedding night is more"

He laughs "Babe, you do know you sound bipolar right now, right? You said you didn't want to see me and now you're talking about something else"

"Stop talking like you don't want it"
He laughs harder "What happened to the virtuous and innocent girl I asked out?"

I scoff "You made me this way, you and I both know that so you're the one to blame. Call your guy and cancel"
"Oooh it must have been so hard resisting me all those years we were together".

"What do you mean?" I ask confused.
"We just got married and you're not planning on wasting any time"

"Are you going to keep shaming me?"
He smirks "I like you this way, you make life more eventful"

I blush and giggle "Really?"
"Not that I'm not enjoying this conversation but we have more important things to do"

He suddenly picks me up.
I couldn't help but giggle.
"Munir don't hit my head"

"Do you really have to ruin the moment?"
I glare at him and just rest my head on his chest.

::

Munir's POV.

"I'm sorry I couldn't make it to the meeting as planned yesterday, something important came up"

Mr. Jeffrey nods "At least you called"
"My apologies"

He turns his head away annoyed.
"Anyway this is my Lawyer Yusuf Dantata"

He smirks "You still insist on having your lawyer present"
"Basic procedure"

He nods "I like that, business comes first"

I smile "Anyway so what is it you're looking for exactly?"
"Right to business anyway I deal with buying and selling of cars, it's a nationwide business so I want to make things easier for buyers"

I nod.
"So what plans do you have?"
"Uh. I've come up with a few things this app can do"

"That's quick, please divulge me"
"Hanifa please write them down as I explain them:

1. Immediately after opening the app I'm thinking there should be icons. State, Buy, Sale, Information, Contact.

2. The State app makes you choose which state you are or which state you'd like to purchase from because like you said you have branches nationwide so the buyer should be able to choose which branch he'd like to sell or buy from.

3. The buy icon shows you pictures and information about the car you've seen and you're interested in. After choosing you get contact information of someone you'll work with to see the car. But the buyer has to see the car in person, as a precaution.

4. The Sale allows you to contact someone that will help handle the sale of any car and I'm talking about used cars.

As for the rest I'll send it to you via email and we'll send you the outline of the app in a few weeks"

He smiles "I love it" he hands me an envelope "This is the contract, you can have your lawyer look over it and get back to me".

I smile "I will, thank you"
"No, I should be thanking you"

I smile thinking about the money about to come in, I should get my wife something.

::