PROLOGUE

ADRIANNA DE LUCA

Only girl born after 15 generation In DeLuca  house hold but was taken at mere age of 3 months by her mother's twin sister out of jealousy. But she is back at age of 2 to her real family.

And by real family means  grandpas,  grandmas , father ,uncles, aunts ,13 brothers and cousins and all being very overprotective of her.

---------------------------------------------------------

A scene from book

"How dare you speak anything bad about my daughter and hurt her " Antonio grunted while kicking that person

Matteo punched him repeatedly while Lucas was  choking him .

" Stop everyone " Adrian ordered authoritatively while casually swinging his gun back and forth . That person started going backwards but a wall stopped him .

Adrian brought the gun and put it between person's eyes . He pushed it forward and the person grit his teeth

" You know what my sister is my world and you decided to hurt and speak wrong about my world , you very well know how cunning and deadly I am when it comes to my business that is my second priority ,So think about how will I be when you decided to hurt my first priority " Adrian said while chuckling humorlessly in his ear . By the time person was pale like white sheet .

" You have 15 sec if you could leave this place in that time you are safe " Adrian told him while smirking . As soon as person went out of the room , a gun shot rang .

" No one will be spare who dare to mess with my little sister. " Adrian said while slamming his hand on table

" Even if there is small scratch on her, I will make their life living hell" Antonio growled

💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅

Interesting right???

Vote and comment guys.