CHAPTER 6

ANTONIO POV

I woke up from the best sleep I ever had in these last 1 and half year . I panicked when I didn't find my wife and daughter beside me.

I looked around and find my father,brother,father in law and brother in law sitting on couch and chair with deadly looks on their faces and glaring at me.

I sat on the bed quickly and drank the water from the glass on nightstand thinking that it must me be a nightmare

I paled like white sheet and smiled nervously at them. Dad was fisting their hands tightly like they wanted to kill someone and that someone is me .

"Looks like we have to talk about many things, son "Dad said while evilly smirking at me  and I sighed. Rip my hot and well built ass.

"I know you all have many questions but just wait for Adrian he will tell you reason behind everything " I told them and they nodded at me still glaring at me .

"Call Adrian and tell him to come here soon as possible" my father in law told me coldly. My dad is cold to everyone except his wife and a teady bear for Adrianna.

He went on killing spree when Adrianna was kidnapped .In these one and half year our enemies saw their worst side that's why now all are scared of us and we are most strongest in this buisness world. No one dares to mess with us .

Third person pov

In the other room all women of the family are crying or gushing over Adrianna. Adrianna is looking at them curiously but she is scared .

She is not saying anything because she is feeling very protected and loved here.She knows their faces but its like faded away memories.

"Oh my baby is so beautiful and I missed you so much " Bella told her and kissed her cheek and Adrianna hid her face in crook of her mother's neck and everyone chuckled

"Hey I also want to meet ciana " eva told while fisting her hands but maintaing smile on her face .

"Everyone will get equal share " Elena told them smirking. By this time Adrianna has turned grumpy because she is hungry.

She started tapping at her mother's breast with all her force and everyone looked at her with wide eyes .

Adrianna thought she did something wrong and now they will hurt her . Her lower lip trembled and tears came in her eyes . Everyone panicked and started making funny faces that scared her more.

Her mother glared at everyone and started bouncing her while saying soothing words in her ears that helped Adrianna to calm down.

Her mother looked in Adrianna's eyes and poked her nose three times which caused her to giggle and everyone in the room awed at her cuteness.

Elena sat on the bed and started breastfeeding her precious princessapa while discussing different things with others .

Soon Adrianna was done with the food and Bella picked her and she snuggled into her Grandmother's neck and they both sighed in content .

"What are you thinking so deep Elena" Sophia asked while eating apple .

"She hasn't spoken her first word yet and also not taken first steps , she is delayed a lot .
I don't want anything to affect her future. " Elena told her insecurities while thinking about the time when some brat girls use to bully her because of her height

"Hey you very well know that they were just jealous of your long slender legs and you also know what your brother and father did to that brat girls and thought what will happen to those who dare to mess with my baby girl who has two grandfathers, father , two uncles and 15 brothers " Amelia told them while smirking