CHAPTER 3

Third pov

Adrian entered the hospital with a very small girl in his arms with his father hot on his tail. He started yelling for doctor with tears running out of his eyes .

He just wanted his baby sister to be all right and cuddling and be with with him . Best doctor of the country came and took her to E.R .

Antonio was trying to calm his son who wanted to go inside the room or he will burn down the hospital .

Adrian slip down the wall and placed his head on his hands and started crying quitely while Hunter came running when he heard his uncle and cousin is in the hospital .

" What happened uncle , is everything all right " he asked while his heart was breaking looking at his brother crying site . Antonio just pointed towards the E.R. Hunter ran there and the site he saw broke his heart. A little petite girl covered in bruises and wires while doctors are operating her

" It's not true , it's not what I'm thinking " Hunter yelled while stumbling back and he fall down with a thud . He is known to be most cold person you will ever meet.

He hates everyone except his family but he is cold to everyone except his baby sister . He can burn down the world for her but now looking at her , his world broke down .

Antonio was staring at the ceiling thinking about her daughter , his little happiness . His thoughts were broken when doctor came outside.

The doctor comes outside feeling tense about how to give this news to the De Luca family.

Antonio looked at the doctor and said: "speak."

The doctor gulped and said nervously: "well she had very severe bruises and infections.
2 of her ribs are broken and she is very light weight. Looks like she was starved on daily basis. If she doesn't wakeup in next 2 hours , we don't know then when she will wake up next ."

Hearing the last sentence Hunter rushes towards the doctor and holds his throat and said
through gritted teeth: "what did you say."

The doctor tried to free himself but he holds his neck and squeeze it while saying: "if my little princess dies you die so make sure she lives ok ?"

He nodded quickly feeling scared. Antonio move towards the doctor and said: "Hunter enough."

The doctor gasped greedily for air. He straightened his posture and frighteningly look at the De Luca family and said: "there is one more thing."

Adrian growled and said: "if it is one more thing that she will not live I'm gonna kill you right now."

" She basically suffered from so much trauma that must have effected her mental health , so I prescribe you to don't yell or fight in front of her .

She will take time to heal properly " saying this doctor ran inside before hunter or Adrian could do anything .

Adrian sat outside the room and started praying to God .He was the person who never believes in god but today he will do anything to save his sister .

After 1 hour 50 minutes

Doctor came outside looking somewhat relieved .

" She is awake and you can meet her but be careful . " They nodded their head and went inside the room and saw a little lump in white bedsheet of the hospital bed .

"Baby it's your big brother , can you please show me your face" Adrianna didn't understand what he said but she knows this voice , it's of her hero .

She slowly came out of the bedsheet and all three awed at her. She made grabby hands towards Adrian and he picked her and kissed her forehead lovingly .

She looked at other two persons , they were the similar faces of whom she cuddles , laugh , dance , sing but she was scared very much and thought it was just dream .

She snuggled into Adrian and they both sighed in relief. Antonio was hurt when she saw scared expression in his daughter's eyes when she looked at him but he controlled himself from crying.

Doctor came inside and told them everything from monthly checkups to diet plan while Adrianna was getting best sleep of her life in her eldest brother arms.

She also had very bad nappy rash and petite body . Adrian was lightly bouncing her in his arms.

"Doctor she hadn't spoken anything till now " hunter asked while looking at his baby sister.

" Because she was neglected and abused very much and according to me she haven't spoken her first word yet and also haven't taken first steps " doctor told them sadly.

Their blood boiled after listening this and they cursed Ciana . But they all smirked when they thought about taking revenge from her .

Adrian came out of his thoughts when he felt something wet on him . He looked down and saw Adrianna had peed on her .

Adrianna looked at him with tears thinking that he will hurt her and lock her in the dark . Adrian noticed her baby sister's changed expression , So he started saying soothing and sweet words in her ear that helped her to calm down .

He took her to the washroom to clean her . He sat her on the counter and winced when he saw her nappy rash.

He cleaned her very carefully and applied ointment while Antonio was making funny faces to keep her distracted . She was giggling lightly which was music to their ears .

He kissed her cheeks and she blushed . They chuckled and Antonio picked her after he made her wear dipar.

This time she was not scared of him and Antonio was dancing in his heart . She snuggled into her father who started singing her Lullaby while others smiled . Hunter came back running after he got discharge papers and medicines.

" Uncle everyone is wating for us , today is family dinner and we are late for it " hunter told him and they looked at him with eyes .

Their family was waiting for them eagerly but little did they know that they are coming back with De Luca' s and Volkov's family's LITTLE HAPPINESS.

💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER??

EXCITED FOR NEXT PART??

COMMENT AND VOTE GUYS