CHAPTER 5

ADRIAN POV

My alarm rang and I woke up only to see Adrianna sticking to my foot and snuggling into it. How did she reached there last thing I remember was Adrianna sleeping on my chest .

I tried to wake up but she just frowned and grumbled. Definitely my sister , I chuckled and pulled her away , she opened her big doe eyes and looked at me like I stole her favourite candy .

She again looked at my foot and her eyes widened and she hugged me so tightly. My foot is not scary or is it .

I started rubbing her back and she again fell into deep slumber. I made my way to my father's room and find him ready for the day.

"Here is my princess" my dad cooed and she blushed. We chuckled at her .

"Dad get ready mom is coming in 2 hours and I have to go to office for some important work " I told him and passed sleeping Adrianna to my father's arm . He started bouncing her lightly.

"Son off the lights " Dad told me while removing his shoes and coat .

"But dad you are already ready " I told him looking at him confusingly

"I don't want to miss cuddling with my princess" he told me and they both lay down on the bed. I groaned because I wanted to cuddle with her .

I wish I could cuddle with her every day and night . Fuck you work

I went into Hunter's room only to find him sleeping on floor . I put him on bed with great difficulties.

I was going downstairs when my phone ringed and when I looked at the caller ID my face paled. It's none another than my maternal grandfather.

"Hey grandfather " before I could say anything else he cut me off

"Don't hey me and tell me why didn't you , hunter and your father didn't came for dinner and don't tell me because of meeting because we both no yesterday you have no meeting" he asked me coldly. How the fuck did he know

"Grandpa you can call my assistant and he will give you yesterday schedule " I told him while my hands were sweating. Please believe it.

"Are you sure that you are not lying or hiding someone from us " he asked with suspicious tone and I gulped

"Why will I do such thing " I told him and next moment he cut the call .I sighed in relief and went towards my car and drove towards the office .

2 hours later
Elena pov

I don't why I am feeling very happy and giddy today like I'm going to get something very precious. I came out of my thoughts when driver stopped in front of Adrian's penthouse.

Adrian bought this house for him and Adrianna saying if we made her cry or angry they would both come here. Tears came to my eyes thinking about my daughter Adrianna.

Please god bring her back. I can't live without her anymore. I wiped my tears and went inside the house and baby food smell hit me .

Please don't tell me Adrian eat baby food . Oh my god ,I have to do something or he will become mad .

I ran upstairs to room where my husband is staying. I opened the door and there laid my husband. Is he pregnant because there is lump in the blanket above his stomach and chest .

He looked at me and passed me big smile. I raised my eyebrows at him and pointed towards the lump .

He slowly removed the blanket and there laid a small child clinging to him basically my daughter.