CHAPTER 9

HEY YOUR AUTHOR IS BACK AFTER AGES. Hehe 😹 ENJOY ♥️

Adrian pov

So here let me tell you what's happening, five bulky men in a kids shop while the kid we are buying for is sleeping in a car snuggled into her daddy .

"Hey which plushie you like the more"Giovanni asked and I just wanted to bang his head on the floor .

"For last time I'm telling you this that we are buying for our princess not for me , can you just stop irritating me before I beat your ass and hang you upside down" I snarled at him while he just showed me his butt and ran in opposite direction.

Control Adrian control now we will not kill our brother even if we picked him from garbage bag ( guys this is just a joke, no one in their family is adopted).

I picked few sets of onsies and romper. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I looked back and saw Giovanni stood there with baby underwear and comparing it with me .

"You will definitely look great in this "
This is it,I took my shoe off .

"Giovanni look there " he looked that side and I threw my shoe on him and started running with the speed of flash in opposite direction.

We literally ran whole showroom until we saw a scene that made our blood boil .

(They are now in boys section)

Our cousins Vince, Eleonor and Alexander instead of being in college are here , wasting their time on God knows what .

We went behind them and tapped on Eleanor shoulder. Firstly he ignored me .

I again tapped on his shoulder but this time with more force.

"What is your probl" he didn't completed his sentence as soon he saw my face .I raised my eyebrows at him and all colour drained from their faces .

"Care to tell me what are you doing here instead of being in your college."

"Eleonor boyfriend cheated on him and we just came here to broke his legs " Vince answered quickly.

"Where is he " Giovanni asked in cold voice laced with just venom. I cracked my hand muscles

"There in the changing room, he stood him up and send his picture with some other girl to him "

Oo boy this is not you should have done it , atleast not with my brother. Can't wait to torture you .

"You three be here and take care of these things we are coming back in a second" Vince and Alexander smirked.

I and Giovanni went ahead and knocked on the door of the changing room .

A boy came out and I know him after all I keep tabs on my brothers because being in Mafia is very dangerous.

As soon as he came out I punched him on the face .

"Dude what the fuck" he screamed

"Such a gold digging slut you are, you dared to break my brother's heart , you will see now what will happen with you." Giovanni seethed at home while kicking him where sun doesn't shine .

I punched him on the face last time and called my bodyguards to take him to the cell .

No one I mean no one messes with my family and went away with that.

We went back and saw the site infront of us and gulped.

Giovanni pov

"What the fuking hell is happening here , why do you need this much baby stuff ." Alexander asked aa soon he saw us approaching.