CHAPTER 2

1 year 5 months later

Third pov

A blue eye little girl is sitting in a little corner of a basement like a ball because she is very scared of dark .

Soon she heard the door opening with creak and she started sobbing loudly because everytime this door open either they kick her many times or put burning cigarettes on her body .

It's a living nightmare of her . She just wanted this door to never be opened or she go to the people that comes in her dreams

"Aww my baby scared of what coming next " Ciana said while bringing a knife close to her petite body

" How many times I have told you to call me mom but this fucking mouth speaks nothing only sob and cry " Ciana said while slapping her .

From the day she kidnapped Adrianna , she wanted Adrianna to call her mom but Adrianna hadn't spoke her first word yet

" Then get ready for punishment , I wanted to kill you but what if I sold you Isn't it more beneficial " Ciana said while chuckling darkly and started to drag knife on her little body
She was a selfish bitch .

When she get to know that her sister is marrying to Antonio , she done everything to break their relationship. She was always jealous of her sister .

They were a happy family of mother father and 3 children one being boy and other 2 sister but no one has thought that ciana would be like this . Ciana also wants to break her brother's family.

By this time Adrianna is on full on crying . She started throwing her legs and arms here and there causing the knife to pierce in ciana's hand

" You bitch , see what you have caused let me get cleaned up then you will see what will happen with you " saying this ciana went out of the basement while Adriana passed out because of the pain .

ADRIAN POV

It's been 1 and half year from the day I lost my ray of sunshine . Only things changed that we have become very closed off and cold person and our buisness has become strongest of the all.

In day I'm very cold person who don't give fuck about anyone but at night I just hug my little princess photo close to my heart and cry all night .

In my family everyone is like this . Mom and dad smile tries their best to show they are all right but loosing your child is most difficult thing in this whole world .

How can a sister do this to her own sister. Just let me get my hands on her then I will be her fucking dread nightmare. My thoughts broken when my private investigator came barging in the office

" Sir , we have found Ciana , she is hiding in very cheap part of the city " He told me and I looked at him with hope. He nodded his head while smiling

" let's go then , what are we waiting for " I told him while taking my gun out of my drawer.I called my dad

" Dad quickly come out of your office building, we have to reach somewhere important and take your gun with you" I told him while running to my private elevator.

The elevator I specifically designed again for my sister , so that she doesn't get hurt while playing but before she could come to this company she was kidnapped .

Get ready ciana your time is over , now you will only cry and beg for freedom but you will only receive pain .Same pain you gave to me and my family.

" What happened son " his tiring voice came from the other side.