CHAPTER 4

Adrian pov

" We can't go home " I said while looking at my baby sister who is lightly snoring in my father's arm who is bouncing her lightly.

"Why, they will be escatic to meet her , you know everyone in the family is just like dead persons walking, no emotions whatsoever and they only person who can fix this is Adrianna my princess and we can be normal and happy again " Hunter said more like yellow.

Dad hissed at him as Adrianna frowned but this time he snuggled into dad's chest . I sighed and looked at him .

"Listen hunter I know you are right but see Adrianna perspective too , she just came back to us today , she was basically scared of you too. And the interactions she had was with only abusive people. So think what will happen if she saw many people together she might get panic attacks . First we have to make her comfortable " I said and he nodded his head and slumped down on the chair .

"Dad call them and say we will not be able to attend family dinner as there is very important meeting " I told him while taking Adrianna in my arms and she snuggled into my neck and we both sighed .

"Let's go today we will spent night in the penthouse and tomorrow she will meet with mom only " I told them and they nodded their head and we went out of the hospital room and suddenly a nurse collided with my shoulder waking Adrianna in process and my shoulder hit her head .

I glared at the nurse while she smirked at me and gave me seductive look. Adrianna started to cry and nurse looked at her disgustingly. I signalled Hunter and he smirked .

I went from there as fast as possible while bouncing Adrianna and cooing sweet words in her ear .I came out of the hospital and again my baby was out like light .She must be tired from all the things happening around her.

After 5 minutes dad and Hunter came outside while smirking darkly. I settled in the passengers seat while Hunter decided to drive and dad in backseat. We drove towards the penthouse.

Hunter pov

When Adrian signalled me , I smirked darkly that spend shiver to the bitch nurse spine.

" Who do you think you are " I growled and scared expression cross her face but suddenly it changed into seductive one .

"May be your future girlfriend" this was last stroke , I hold her throat and started choking her.

"First the baby you looked at disgustingly is my sister and second I date girls not bitches " by this time her eyes were filled with tears and she was coughing.

" Leave her hunter " my uncle said and I left her throat and she fell down with thud . She hurriedly left from there. I called my assistant and told him to fire her from the job.

I sighed and we went out the hospital and saw a very beautiful site, Adrianna is snuggled into Adrian who has closed his eyes like he is saving this moment for forever.

I sat in the driving seat and started driving while thinking back to the time when I came home from the college early just to eat ice-cream and play with my princess and only to find out that Ciana has kidnapped my sister and my aunt is in hospital. The day I fully broke down.

I started to become more rude and cold and spending my nights out partying and car racing because I can't find solace but then came the responsibility of work and I was just a working machine but now having Adrianna back its like the piece of heart that lost is again found.

The love I craved for is here again and I can be happy again. Things are going to be at right place now and I also know that we are going to get our asses whoop especially from grandfathers. They were like overprotective soldiers when Adrianna is born. RIP our asses .