CHAPTER 7

Third person pov

All men run upstairs like they are running some international level race  after getting the message that Adrianna had woke up.

After a lot pushing,pulling , slipping and falling down from the stairs they finally reached the room where Adrianna was .

When Adrianna saw them she tilted her head in confusion because she had remember their faint faces.

Women of the family were shocked as they expected Adrianna to be scared or cry to see a lot of men at once but she just looked at them with confused expression in which she looked so cute that everyone in the room awed at her and their heart melted into puddle .

The De Luca family and Volkov family aura's always screamed power and coldness but Adrianna is feeling nothing but warmness and love radiating from them .

They are the most arrogant,cold, ruthless men you will ever met but if you see them now you will say they are just toddlers.

Riccardo De Luca pov

When I entered the room my breath hitched, there sat my granddaughter. Tears gathered
in my eyes threatening to fall any moment.

I expected her to be scared but she just looked at us in confusion. I'm thankful to God because I don't know If I could see my princess scared of me .

I was the first one to go near her , I sat on my knees in front of her and kissed her cheek and she smiled at me and my heart melted into puddle.

"Look the arrogant,cold Riccardo who never bent in front of anyone is bending in front of her granddaughter" my wife teased me.

"Because it was only meant to this way" I told her while kissing my princessapa's forehead.

And I also know one more thing that my best smile is when I'm near or holding my princessapa.

I stood up and she made grabby hands towards me. I picked her up and she just snuggled into me and we both sighed in content.

I'm never letting you go again my baby girl even if I have to burn the whole world,I will do it for you without any remorse.

I kissed her all over the face and she giggled while I just looked at her with adoration.

She is my defination of love and I will do everything in my power to always keep it true.
She suddenly bit my cheek and started laughing loudly.

"Aren't you cheeky little thing" I said while playfully glaring at her while she just kissed my cheek . Every other men in the room groaned and I fist pumped the air

"Your time is over , now let me meet my little baby " Vladimir said while I just sulked . I wanted to hold her forever.

Vladimir Volkov

I took my принцесса from Riccardo hands and started kissing her all over the face while she just giggled.

The sound I longed to hear and it's the most beautiful and adorable sound. I just wanted to record this sound and store in my heart for always .

I hugged her so tight but careful with her wounds because solution to all my life's problem is just a hug from my granddaughter.

Life without her is like me without soul and I promise you my принцесса I'm never letting you go again ever .

I got out of my thoughts when my princess kissed my nose and bit it .I just laughed and I am hundred percent sure that she is second Adrian .

Adrian always used to bite things as child . Once his teacher was scolding him and he just bit his fingers so hard and ran from there .