Becoming Part 1

The sun is starting to rise in the east with a voice in the background.

"Good Morning Arcadia Oaks!" Said a voice on a radio in the background, slowly sinking under the bridge, "It's 4:30 a.m. If you're still in bed, you are missing the most beautiful sunrise, clear skies, and a beautiful morning ahead." The voice slowly fades away, as the vision is at the bottom of the bridge fog covering the ground.

A roar cries out as a huge black stoned skinned beast with yellow and red eyes that glow, he goes for a punch at a blue and white armor beast who quickly dodges. Both immediately breathing, the blue stoned beast leaning on the sword breathing heavily.

The black stone beast growling, "Yield, Kanjigar," Eyes gleaming.

The beast now named Kanjigar replies, "A Trollhunter never yields," Grabbing his sword to stand once again. "I'd rather die."

"Terms accepted," Growled the black beast. Letting out a battle cry, he jumped into the air fist together and came tumbling down to crush Kanjigar.

Kanjigar quickly moved out of the way, lifting his sword up. Moving quickly to the left towards the bridge to doge another attack from the black beast.

Two clangs rang out, as Kanijgar blocked the black beast's fists with his sword of daylight. Jumping up to kick the black one back, although the black beasts doged just in time. Retallying with another punch, but Kanijgar was able to punch the black one instead sending him flying back.

Letting out a groan, as he slid across the cement ground leaving a trail of gray stone in his wake. Slowly getting up, he let out a look of surprise but quickly face turned hard with hatred as a tip of a sword came close to his face.

Kanijgars face was angry and brows furrowed, "Your turn, Bular," taking a big puff of air before continuing, "Yield."

Soon a burning sound was heard as the shoulder of Kaijgar turned blue with smoke coming off of it. He gasped in surprise, eyes coming off of the black one now named Bular. Turning his head towards where the sun was now peaking out right above the bridge.

Bular furrows his eyebrows taking this chance to take both of his legs up and with all his strength kicked him back. Kanijgar soon turned his head back, realizing his mistake, and let out a yelp of surprise as he felt Bulars feet come in contact with his chest, throwing him back.

Kanijgar flew through the air, losing his grip on his sword sending the sword flying up. Tumbingly and stopping right before he went into the sun, sword clanging when making contact with the cement soon coming to a halt sliding into the sun.

Kanijgar let out gasps of desperation, while Bular was walking closer fists clenched. Kanijar quickly turned around and crawled, reaching out into the sunlight for his sword. Letting out a grunt of pain and quickly pulled his sword back into the shade.

The amulet seen on Kanijgars chest fading in and out of its glowing light blue shade, with heavy breaths coming from Kanijgar seemingly pulsing with the condition of Kanijgar.

Feet stomping slightly on the pavement, Bular remarked coming closer with each step.

"There is nowhere left for you to run, Trollhunter. Give me the amulet!" Cried out Bular at Kanijgar.

Suddenly Kanijgar made a run for the shade up in the bridge, with Bular right on his tail. Quickly jumping up onto the bridge, birds startled and flew out with a squawk.

Bringing his sword up to his chest and forward was going back and forth searching for the black beast.

Bular appearing behind him he swung out, and let out a roar. Kicking him into the middle of the bridge with a loud clang. Bular then landed on his feet and hands crawling towards him like a predator hunting its prey.