first day

It was another academic year starting, the beautiful and proud bangtan university is all ready to welcome the new students.

The places were decorated, songs are played, stalls are placed to provide the necessities and someof them are giving cards of part time job opportunities.

A lot of new students starts to enter the university with sparkling eyes, each one is different some are bossy, some are sassy, some arrogant, some cute, some innocent, some nerd, some normal, some funny, some introvert some extrovert, some flirty, some shy etc.... a long bunch of new comers.

Some of them come with their guardian while some with their lovers who are senior in the university some of them with their highschool classmates and some comes alone...

Some seniors are trying to make impression on good looking boys n girls while others are just their to show who the real boss is.... and the most famous gang is belongs to the second category.

Except the leader of the gang the rest are present who are second years but to the fact the seniors are also feared of them or should i say their leader....

No no he is not mafia or ganster he just stood up for the right and if anything against him or his will which is mostly fir the right he just let them see the hospital, simple.

And no the teachers dont say anything.... well why??  He is doing what they try hard to make it possible and he is the top A student, basket ball captain, the rockstar of the college, Mr. Handsome and the heir of Kim enterprise. His existence scream dominance and power but he is good just to the good ones.

He had his pack that's what he call them including kai with his girlfriend jennie, jackson and his bf bambam, rose with her gf lisa and jisso who act like a mom to all, she is actually the leaders cousin.

They were sitting on the bench in their powerful aura abd few new commers are standing infront of them they are asking few questions like their name hobies etc, asking them to sing or dance or do sonething funny.

And that's when lisa notice a boy, looking like a kitten in white sweaters his puppy eyes are looking around as if he saw some candy, clutching onto his bag's slings and taking smaller step, she nudge jisso who was sitting next to her and they both feel like a feeling to protect the boy, and that when they notice the college bad girls targeted him.

The pack see him gulp in fear and slowly walk towards the girls but all of a sudden jennie rush to the boy and wrap her arms over his shoulder and give her gummy smile by the time kai and jackson was stood infront of the both, arms crossed.

"He is in Tiger's territory back off" kai whisper yelled with a smirk.

They do see them roll their eyes but only after tge gulp in fear.

"Hey, i m jennie.... u okay?? "

The boy nod his head not ready to look at them

"Don't worry cutie.... anyway you are safe, if anyone trouble tell them u belongs to tiger okay"

"What's your name little one" it was jisso who ask ruffling his hair.

He take a breath and took his courage to answer but

"Guys, lets go tiger calls..... he is mad on not seeing any of us.... common hurry up..... catch u later kiddo" kai said vefore running along with the others leaving the boy to process whats happening and a big question wondering his head

"Who is this tiger? " he visibly gulp in fear.

And start to move to the auditorium where the freshers day and welcoming ceremony conduct.

_______________________________________

Do put ur opinions on the plot please.... hope u like it