cherry blossoms

The next day taehyung was too excited to go to uni.... he wanna see the boy, that little puppy who look so innocent and cute.... his ocean eyes and those doe eyes that stare deep into him.... capturing his heart and make it go wild on the first meeting..... and the plum lips that unknowingly bravely clam him to be his..... to him.....

Thinking about the boy make him smile..... cheek blush in pink..... he stare at the mirror touching his face and adjusting the hair, styling it..... he was taking more time to get ready...... he spray his fav spray that smell musk and redwood..... his favourite..... oh no..... until yesterday it was his favorite until he got a whiff of a faint lavender smell that mix with milk..... that was dusted faintly on his gym clothes last day..... from that boy.... he smile at the thought.... dusting his black lether jacket one more time..... he look at the mirror with a smirk as if enjoying himself doing some poses..... unknown to him his parents were watching his doing with a playful smile and smirk.... watching their son fall in love.....

And when he turn they both run downstairs like nothing happen.... unlike everydays taehyung was more cheerful that boxy smile dont left his lips.... he run to eomma who was watching him while getting his breakfast.... he snake his arms around seokjin and start to rock him sideways when jin giggle at his playfulness he give a kiss on jin's head..... and with the way taehyung woke up namjin come to a conclusion... who ever the one is in their sons heart.... they gonna be their son/daughter in law..... namjoon watchinh his husband and happy son with a happy dimple smile, with glisten eyes....

With a kiss on his parents cheeks he run to his bike.... his fav possesion.... the guitar was cling on his back..... he get on his bike.... looking a last look on the mirror.... he start the engine.... with booming voice that tells his coming.....

Meanwhile jimin woke up cutely with rubbing his eyes cutely with his sweter paws.... his mom watch him waking up sweetly.... he smile at his mom who extend his arms for his son to hug.... preparing him with morning kisses and morning wish the duo get up ready while his mom go for arrange his breakfast....

"Good morning appa"

"Morning baby.... how was ur sleep....? "

" sleep well appa"

"You wanna me to take you to uni? " his appa park chanyeol ask

"No appa.... i can take bus.... "

"Call me if anything okay"

"Appa~~~ i m not a kid" he whine only to get a chuckle from chan who ruffle his hair while baekhyun his eomma come with their breakfast.... they had it quitely and jimin get to uni.....

Jimin belongs to a happy small family.... they are not rich nor poor.... his father is actually namjoon's assistant while baek is a house husband.... sometimes help with his friend who owns a nursery.

Jimin get on the bus and get himself comfortable on a window seat.... plugging his earings that hums the song from globin.... he watches the outside.... the city is getting crowded.... people are rushing for their daily life.... he watches people running with tie, shoes and bags without closing and all..... all are in rush.... but above everything the city that blooms beautifully with the chery blossoms make it more more pretty and romantic.....