friendship

Days passes... jimin and taehyung start to talk more..... but they were still with their friends they all gather together creating a comfortable bubble for jimin with taehyung.....

Its been more than two weeks they start their friendship and jimin start to call him hyung or taetae.... and tae calls him chimmy.....

They meet at cafe every evening..... talk.... sometimes play together.... like that..... in btween jimin used to get his usual letters from tiger with chocolate and customised dolls resemble him.... cute and lovely.....

Jimin start to wait for those letters that brings an unusal flips in his belly..... eagerness to see the mysterious man....

The only thing changes was jimin start to write letter for tiger.... thanking him and wishing him every day.... nothing more was in that.... he thank to every letter he received.... and give it to taehyung as taehyungs name is the only name tiger mentions..... telling he knew him....

Like always they were chatting under the maple tree in the college garden.... all are seated around.... chit chatting, playing and bickering....

Taehyung was lost in jimin.... the way the boy pout... he smile..... his eyes that goes cresent and making others laugh when he said dont make him laugh he can't see anything.... the way his small fingers rub his nose when they pinch him..... the way his cheeks puffed up when he smile..... the way he create a small hiden dimple when he pout with puppy eyes.....

Everything amaze taehyung trapping him in the enchanting beauty if his cub...... he is so much cute for taehyung heart that he was falling more and more into his charms each sec he passes.... heach breath he took.... and each heart beat he have.......

(Think he have pink hair okay? )

Taehyung was watching his every moves in love filled eyes.....

As they were chatting kai and jennie comes with their drinks and rose with the snacks for all of them they settle around with jimin btween tae and yeji.....

They were talking and in between yeonjun crack a joke making all to laugh loudly so does jimin who lean on taehyung laughing hard not minding who he is leaning.....

.taehyung stay with a wide boxy smile....lookking at the boy in his chest..... he look at the pink locks that falls on his chest and the hands that was on his lap.....the bracelet the younger wears dangling over his thighs.....

He watches jimin catching his breath holding his stomach from laughing lot.....he have tears in his eyes....nose and cheek redded from all the laughing he had....he look more adorable if that's possible.....

They go back to eat and then

"Taetae.... look at me" jimin said eye fixed on taehyungs face....taehyung look side towards jimin.... his breath hitch.....and he hold his loud booming heartbeat.....seeing jimin all cute, closer to his face.....