Tiger

Jimin and his friends finish the classes and go to their locker... they split their way since yeonbin is on a date and yeji's brother is studying in same called so she go with him leaving jimin alone.... he walk to his locker opening it and gasp getting the same chocolate rain like last day.... he thought that was a single time bit guess not....

He crouch down picking up the chocolates and look inside.... he saw a small calico cat figurine.... he love cat and the figurine was so cute that he squeal unknowingly and close his mouth seeing students looking at him.....

He then look inside to see another purple letter... he bite his lips and slowly took it out.... his ocean eyes wander to see if someone watching him, to know who kept this but seeing none he open the letter.... his sparklimg curious eyes and pink dusted dumpling cheeks..... the baby fingers with his cute little silvee rings that holding the paper delicately.....

Hey cub,

How are you?  Hope you are enjoying....
You must seem me creepy right...its okay....sometimes its good when we dont see.....the curious ocean of eyes that wander around looking for me....seriously cub....i...i am just falling deeper in to it....that i feel i won't escape....

Wait for me cub....one day i will dive into it.....in ur ocean eyes....

Enjoy the chocolate cub....hope you like the cat....it looks like you.... cute and small...

By,
Yours only Tiger 💜

Jimin was smiling and blushing he cover his cheeks in shy....biting his plum lips....no one ever complimented his eyes like this.... yes people look at his eyes since he has a rare eyes....some feel offended while some praise and go but this unknown man....he seems to be in crazy about his eyes.....

He get everything and walk back to get his bus while taehyung watch his cub....taking the note and smiling and blushing....he love the red dust on the squeezy cheeks of the younger.

The next day also follows the same pattern taehyungs eyes never leave tge younger not even once....from he reach the college to class and during lunch break also....

After lunch two period tgey got break since for some program arrangement..... jimin and friends were in class waiting for soobin....that's when a group of students from their own class told them to reach their common area.....

They are confused but do as said....there their seniors are seated and they call juniors in group for raging....like just for fun....there was no abusing or anything....

But the thing is jimin was called by the mean team of the seniors whereas yeji n yeonjun were called together by someone else...

They look at jimin with a creepy look as if checking him out unlike other seniors making jimin uncomfortable... they ask few questions....he aswered it slowly....then they start to ask questions with double meaning....ask him to do lap dance when he refuse they mock him, laugh at him making everyone's attention was on him....he feel like to shiver and cry but he held it together keeping his eyes low....