tears

Taehyung reach home in the early morning ....he park his bike and get inside without making voice that will woke up his parents.....his heart was still aching ,the cries and the vulnerability of jimin he see last day is still vidid in his mind ,more over he was more in guilt hearing jimin saying he belongs to tiger as if he hopes save him which he failed.....he know there is no need of blaming himself but he couldn't help it to....

Meanwhile in namjin's room hearing the bike voice jin woke up.... actually he was aware from last night tae was not home ....he dont say anything as he sense tae is not in a good mood .....and he open his eyes knowing tae return ....he sigh thinking why his son is sad ......

"He come back?" Jin flinch as he hear namjoon slowly ask,and jin hum in response. ...both of them were disturbed seeing tae look sad and they both know he was not home ....they just hope he will say them what's wrong .

Meanwhile tae lay on his bed staring at the white sealing he could able to sleep also....its so suffocating......

He woke up and slowly walks downstairs......and stay infront of namjin's room.....he slowly open the door and watch his parents cuddle in their blanket and sleeping peacefully .....a small smile crept in his lips.....and he turns to go back

"Bear"

"Huhh...appa .."

"What's wrong baby ....come here" jin also woke up ,sitting up he open his arms seeing how horrible taehyung was looking and he open their door to see them ....they could guess he is not in a good condition at all .....

It dont take much time taehyung hug jin ,hiding his face in his eomma's neck and cry making joon and jin to panic ...they exchange a look as joon scoot closer to the duo patting taehyung back in comfort....they let him cry.....

After a few minutes he stop crying

"Would you tell eomma bear.... what's wrong?"

"Eomma....cub"

"What's.... what's wrong with him?" There was a panic and fear flush in jins eyes ,he hug tae closer and give a look to joon ....

"Eomma....he....he was harrased when i....i was not there eomma.....and he....he hope i will save him....he repeat to thar bastad that he belongs to me ......that fucker still ....still harm my baby ......i....i dont deserve him eomma.....i was not able to protect him ......he.....he is so pure .....he .....he will get harm....if he stay with me...."

Jin sigh rubbing taehyungs back

"Bear.....listen to eomma okay ......its not your fault at all in the first place .....you protected him when u know what's happen to him right? You do ur duty to the fullest,and me and appa is proud of you.....see appa and eomma know why you get this in to your heart that we are seeing so broken for the first time . ...but what you thinking are not true or good .....you are the best for him,no one can protect him the way you do bear....trust us.....and more over.....we have already have him as our son in law in our mind....so i won't let you leave him....... Stop crying and make him fall for u....enough of this one side love.....i want to see him bear.....the way you talk of him....he must be looking like a cotton candy right? Oh my god,i cant wait more ......and see u wasting time rather than making him head over heels for u.....pabo bear"

By the end jin make tae laugh ,so does joon....they smile and cuddle together ,talking about jimin ......by the time namjin look at tae sleeping with them they know one thing

Jimin he is the soul of Kim Taehyung.....that boy make taehyung hit his rock bottom and make him vulnerable in a day......they are happy as well as afraid ....taehyung was never this sensitive to anyone or anything.....he is mostly cold and have a i dont care attitude in general except to his parents n pack .....but someone cross even beyond that .....in no time.....

Jin prepare a good breakfast and call taehyung who was still sleeping......he woke up smiling at him eomma ,he check the time and his heart starts to beat fast in uneasiness..... thinking how jimin must be,what he is doing ,did he have breakfast etc .....

Tae even try to skip breakfast n check on jimin but jin hold him telling its not the right thing to do,since he shouldn't just brag into someone's home where jimin is not his boyfriend yet,moreover he shouldn't make a burden to jimins parents visiting them without had a breakfast also .....but to say more specifically jin uses excuse to make tae eat ,so his motherly heart will be at ease.....

Tae had his food faster than usual....giving a fast peck on jins cheek n hug joon ,he rush to his bike ...... there is nothing that could calm him other than seeing jimin......

On reaching jimins home,he wait outside impatiently,stoping n walking,biting his nails out of worry.....chan open the door looking worried and sad making tae more worry.....

Chan move aside and show the way upstairs......as tae walks in he stop seeing baek with a plate ,knocking jimins door and tears rolls down his cheek.....calling jimin in most vulnerable voice,begging him to open

"Eommonim....wae, what wrong?"

"Huhh.....taehyung....he....chimmy is not opening the door....i ....i m scared"

Taehyung heart was thumbing hard ,but he keep his calmness patting baek and assuring him while taking the plate from his hand

"Chimmy.....chimmy.....open the door.....its me your taetae....please baby open.....i m here know.....no one will ....will ...ha....harm you .....please baby....." He knock ,asking and assuring with his guilty heart and then the door click.....

All three of them snap at the sound with hope and relief.......as the door opens jimin who was wearing more than 10 shirt and pants.....looking like a burrito of clothes comes in view,gis eyes were puffed and red,the nose that look like it eill bleed on touch and his plum lips look chapped n dry......he look pale and horrible......

It break the three of theirs heart,seeing how jimin look,seeing what the boy is wearing, understanding the trauma the boy is in......

"Chimmy" tae calls in a mere whisper,as jimin face him ,looking straigh at his hazel eyes with his fav ocean eyes that have red circles and puffed up lids,as jimin see tae .....a tear slip out of his eyes,wetting his cheeks as his lips woobbled

"Ta..tae...tae"

Jimin was pulled into a hug by taehyung,holding him with his one arm as chan took the plate back from tae letting the boy hug his son fully.....chan lead baek back to downstairs leaving the younger duo....

Jimin push his head more into taehyung chest ,muffed his cries in his bestfriend warmth as he grip taehyungs shirt afraid of anything and everything around him except tae ......as it all only make tae to cry silently, as he tighten his hug kissing jimins crown asking sorry again n again......

__________________________________________

How r u all??

So how is it??

For those who read orginal version where i skip so much,i hope u will see who park jimin was for kim taehyung,how deep that boy imprinted on taehyungs heart.....

On a serious note,i sometimes feel this vmin is a different one than from ray....like as if i create a parallel world for them here,where they can be happy.....or to satisfy my selfish heart who is pounding with guity for so long.....