who is he for me?

Three months passes like this..... taehyung was absent on a day as he was go with namjoon for a meeting.....taehyung miss jimin that all he do was looking at the phone the entire time making namjoon to smirk at his son.... while jimin was pouting....he miss taehyung the safeness and warmth taehyung gives him was missing.....he hate the cold that surrounds him....

Even though taehyungs friends and his friends were always there to cheer him up he was missing taehyung......that's when he first ask himself.... who taehyung was for him??

With a lazy mind that clouded with many thoughts he went back home......the next day also taehyung dont come.....and jimin was emotionally drained with that....he refuse to go to canteen sitting all by himself in his classroom.

That's when IU his senior on taehyung batch who was the same senior who calls him on the first day....from whom jennie drag him from....she come with her famous smirk......she do look like a pure doll but not her attitude and behavior..... she look at jimin and roll her eyes

"Jimin....taehyung is calling you.... in the audio visual room.... second floor"

When he hears taes name his eyes sparkle, he dont question her, he dont think y would tae send her when he could call him on phone directly.....he dont think of anything.....he just tell a thankyou and run...."

Making IU to tsk at the poor boy

"Love huhh?? So we are correct you are the weakpoint of the mighty tiger?? Lets break his weakness......i will not let you have taehtyung kid" she had a bad aura.....if she cant get taehyung then no one.....

Jimin reach the audio visual room fast as possible...the room is dark as always....he enter inside and look for taehyung.....

"Tae hyungie.....hyung....."

When he don't get a respond he start to get nervous as he was about to go he heard someone enter, thinking he was tae he smile and look at the person but it was not taehyung abd the man close the room and lock it making it in the blue dim LED lights that illuminate the room slightly..... and jimin know the person..... its john....IU right hand.....he is a playboy.....a creep.....he always give a creepy stare to jimin....looking at his body and licking his lips......but don't cross the limit because of the man jimin was being protected by Kim taehyung.....but today he will gonna taste this beauty...... before Tiger.....that thought only give him happiness.....to beat taehyung in any way possible..... because taehyung beat the shit out if him once..... and he had that hate pooled inside him..... when IU comes with the plan with his desire to jimin everything is he wants for.....

He smirk at the terrified boy who start to shiver like a leaf, his eyes are brim with tears.....he will cry any second....and that vulnerable look on jimin is only making john to get hard.

"Do....don't.... c...come.....near....me.....i....i..am....ti....tiger's"

"Is that so? 😏😏 then i gonna taste how tasty tiger's property is.....and your tiger is not gonna come to help you from me" with that he approch jimin who stumbled back and fell on the floor....with trembling body jimin start to move backwards crawling in the floor.....

"Your are making me hard with your vulnerabilities babyboy" john said and got jimins legs and pull him towards himself...... jimin was crying by now.....he shout for help by he himself know the room is soundproof.... ho one is gonna help him.....he miss taehyung.....if only taehyung was there....

Jimin was trashing around when john was trying to open his shirt.....he was crying and hitting john to save himself from the monster.....but it was making john more angry....