i belongs to tiger

The boy reach the auditorium, his puppy eyes wander all around in amusement and curious, the huge auditorium decorated in in different lights and papers, speakers placed each corners, students jump on the music, howling, whistling, cheering, a total festive mood.

But to his unluck since he was late he has to stand at the back who was towered by huge ass seniors back making him cut the last chance to witness anything that happening on the stage making his lips to pout.

Then he hear it again, the whole college chanting the certain name again making him more eager to know the face of the name he hear first from morning.

Tiger....tiger....tiger....tiger.....tiger....🥳🥳👏👏👏👏🤩🤩🤩🤩

The cheers and applaud increase that really make anyone get goosbumbs over the body make anyone to see who it is, so as the little boy who try to jump to see who the Tiger is.....

Then he hear it the voice of the guitar.....and a few seconds later his ears fall in to the lustful deep voice that send shiver down his spine, he unknowingly close his eyes and fall more deeper to the voice till he hear loud cheerings.

Then he halt from the trans the mysterious man created, now he is more wanting to know the man behind the most seducing voice, deep and soulful.he jump again and again but to his unluck the boys stand infront of him are totaly hulk size and more over they are jumping in cheering the tiger.

He just witness a silhouette of a man with long black locks that was tied in a low man bun, broad shoulders and black leather jacket holding a guitar in his arm . He dont see his face but just only the back and now he was sure why people drool and cheer over the mysterious guy named tiger. And to the fact now he is become one among them without even seeing the mysterious man.

The programs comes to an end and the students are ask to move towards their respective classes, so as him. He slowly walk through the hallway only three periods are left for the day.

He somehow manages to reach the classroom and to his unluck he knew none of them in his class make him sigh, he take a seat at the last bench and wait like others, many of them already had groups, some are couple he guess and he was all alone. The lecture came and start with the introduction and all. After two periods its their physical education class.

All are instructed to move to the basket ball court where they were gonna split in groups for the followup classes.

As he was moved to the locker to grab his gym uniform someone pushed him hard to the locker make him hiss. He look at them in wide teary eyes not understanding whats going on.

"Look who we have here, a beautiful puppy" one of the three men said with a smirk, licking his lip. He trail his fingers on the boys face making him whimper, the two others enjoy the scene. The boy was about to grab his chin but somehow he grab the courage and said

" do.....don't.... touch...me..... i....i.... belong....to.... Tiger" he said shuttering while closing his eyes but to his surprise the said boy back away the second he spill the mysterious guys name, making the boy more and more curious to know who the tiger is.

After calming himself he washed his face and move to the basketball court, his classmates are already lineup, he was assigned to basketball along with two more boys and three girls, they introduced themselves and wait while tge other students move to their respective sports.

The trainer come and ask him to get the ball from the store room, he slowly walks to the room and search for the basket ball section but he slips on the jawaline rod that was misplaced on the floor making him strumble on it and falls on the ground, he quickly grab the shelf that was placed on the side making it shake and the balls falls down along with him but he was wraped tightly by someones arm.