i need you

The next few days also go fast, jimin become a part of taehyung gang, they pamper him like a baby while taehyung watches him with love eyes..... jimin do receive gifts and letters from tiger daily..... and unknowingly jimin start to get used to those purple letters and flowers with chocolate and his fav stuffed toys..... he do ask them who tiger is but they just tell him he will know when the right time comes....

He do ask taehyung because the only name tiger mention in his letter is tae's telling how taehyung tell him about jimin making jimin get a point that this tiger guy is a friend of taehyung. But when he ask taehyung smirk at him and tease him.

The past two- three week really made the university to witness a different taehyung, many students caught him smiling, making see him with soft gaze making them look at him in wide eyes..... and about jimin he like taehyungs company....

Jimin talks and goof around while taehyung is a good listeners so that make him a good company with tae, since all the others have patners except jisso who gives a mom vibe making him go with tae more unknowingly..... little did jimin know that taehyung pack was knowingly engaging themself so that jimin will automatically choose to be with tae.

And about teahyung he love every single second he spend with his little fluff ball.....jimin is soo cute that sometime he feel he will lose his control and bite his chubby cheeks and rosy plum lips.....jimin have a more slim body.....may be because he is a dancer a contemporary dancer, his body is so flexible that we might question that does he have bones.....his tiny waist and thick ass and thighs.....god he is more than what taehyung imagined for a patner.

Jimin is cute at the same time he is extremely sexy.....even in his cute outfits he choose to wear he stand out.....like a sparkling star.....he is like a defenition of beauty..... that no one can ever replicate.....he was balanced well..... he sometimes be sassy which is a plus point to his sexy side....while sometimea he whine and pout like an actual baby making tae to broke his uwu tanks....

As time passes.....taehyung become jimins best friend making jimin to be known by the whole university..... the people who try to get attention from taehyung are jealous.....and some wonder what this boy have special.....and some try to target jimin as thinking he is taehtungs weakness by the way taehyung treat the boy.

Jimin start to have feeling for the unknown tiger who wish him everyday through letters....send him cute little stuffs and chocolate.....ask him about.....and for a fact jimin innerself belives its because of tiger no one dare to mess with him.....little did he know the sharp gaze of taehyung who wrap jimin close to him is what people feared of.....for jimin taehyung is a good friend..... a calm boy.....and tiger he admire the mysterious man.....he do send letters which was ask to give to taehyung by the tiger.....

Taehyung always notice the blush cheeks of jimin everytime he take the letter.....everytime he give a reply letter.....he even taese jimin to know what the boy think of it.....

It was a weakend and taehyung is missing his cub so so much... he do message the boy which he got reply and some cute pic of jimin who send him randomly with cat filters and all making him even more cuter as well as makimg tae to see the boy even more.....

Nevertheless he wait for monday..... and not to mention monday is the first performance of jimin in the college so he have to prepare something for gift too....

On the other side jimin was with jennie,lisa, rose and yeji except jisso who have some works.... the crackhead gang literally kidnap jimin from his house telling he need a makeover.... and jimin being scared of how chaotic these girls are follow them like a puppy...

Jennie being the fashion major she get him to shopping making him wear dress that are out of his zone.... a little bit of sexiness rather than his always baggy and cute outfit..... they took him to parlour get his hair done.... and tada at the end of the day jimin was a all new boy...... his curly hair was smoothen, pink change to silver blonde, his baggy clothes change to more fashionable one.....