when it comes to you 😇

Taehyung watch the boy in his arms.... his fluffy cheeks have a bloody hand print..... his cute rose plum lips are bruised and have blood.... it hurts him too much..... but what hurts him more is that how jimin behave..... he clearly know the boy is in trauma.... he just hope his cub will overcome it.

He took of his jacket and make jimin wore it.... who whine at the disturbances.... taehyung his his crown and take the boy who cling on to his chest like a baby..... everybody watches how taehyung take jimin out of the room..... with wide shocked eyes..... they do witness taehyungs changes over the past three months but..... they never seen taehyung losing his anger..... nit seen taehyung with teary blood eyes..... and mostly they never seen him soft like this.

His sharp dark gaze make everyone unknowingly whimper in fear as if he is an alpha commanding them to submit..... his aura and his behaviour really make everyone to scare him more than before..... students get him way as he walks..... he take jimin to his bike.... he regret not taking his car today.....

He get on the bike with jimin still on him..... he sit with jimin placing the boy on the tank of the bike while facing his chest.... jimin wrap his arms around taehyung and kept his head on his chest..... without any talk taehyung left from the campus.....

At first he thought to take jimin to his own home but then he think it will trigger the fear once jimin woke up to an unknown place..... so he take him to jimins home.

He rang the bell with jimin in his arms.... it was chanyeol who open the door and shock to see taehyung there and more shocking was jimin in taehyungs arms..... he was about to ask but tae cut him off by telling he will explain. And ask jimins room which he immediately show.

Taehyung slowly place jimin on the bed.... he dont wanna see his body but the image he saw when he open that door still sends shiver..... he get a towel wet and comes back to the sleeping angel..... opening his shirt buttons..... thete was not must markings but some small hickey's are there..... jimin trash alot so john was not able to mark his skin well..... even that small marks was cuting taehyungs heart..... chanyeol watch taehyung wiping the chest of his son..... he have a lot of questions..... why taehtung is here, why jimin is like that, why he is cleaning his son..... so many questions.....

Taehyung slowly wipe jimins chest and neck where john touches must there..... his eyes starts to get watery..... those tears starts to pour down his cheeks unknowingly...... he blame himself..... if he was with jimin his cub wont face something terrible like this. He kiss on jimins hair, cover him up with blanket and look at chanyeol who look so confuse and worried. But when he look at him chanyeols faces turn to shock.... may be seeing him cry.

He comes to dining room with chanyeol, by the time baekhyung also come to home who look confuse why they are too silent, why taehyung crying, why his husband look tensed....

"Hi uncle"

"Hello sir... "

"Oh... don't call me sir.... call me taehyung or tae.... "

"Okay.... baeky get him something to drink"

"Oh.... sorry.... i will get it" he smile and run to kitchen, while the other both again sit in silence.

"Hmm.... uncle..... i want to tell you something..... i don't wanna beat around bushes.... i love jimin.... from the first day i met him..... don't worry i had not confessed him yet..... i was planning to know what he think of me.... then come to ask you before asking him out, but..... its its just the timing get bad i guess....

"Sir.... sorry taehyung but.... he.... we.... you can't choose jimin..... our family.... we are your employees "

"Uncle..... i dont wamt money..... i want love..... i choose jimin and my parents only want my happiness and its him your son..... just give me him..... i don't want anything else.... he is too precious for me.... if u trust me"