cafe

The next day jimin as usual get his bus and comes to college.... by the entrance he met yeji as they both walk two boys come and hug them by shoulder

"Good morning soobin, mrng yeonjun"

"Mrng to u too" as the four walk to their department

Unknown to him a certain hazel eyes were watching them in smile.... and a few pair of boys n girls looking at the man like ' ok guys he is gone insane' with sigh....

The classes start with an inpatient taehyung and a curious jimin, he talk with some more classmates  everyone seems good in his department atleast for now...

As the lunch time arrives yeonjun, jimin and yeji moves to cafeteria and wait for soobin to join while discussing what they want to have....talking, giggling, they seems to be good in company as if they know for years....

They were eating and chatting while a few seats afar a group were seated....where again the hazel eyes keep on looking at the small boy....his pouty lips while he eat....his loose bangs that effortlessly covering his eyes....the way those eyes create a cresent shape while he smile....the crooked teeth that he munch on his sandwhich....those little baby hands that he use to cover his mouth when he smile or shy.....and above every other thing....the rare ocean blue eyes....that beautiful ocean wandering everywhere when he speak....

that beautiful ocean wandering everywhere when he speak

Jennie nudge kai and show taehyung who was not eating his food well he was staring at the boy..... they shook their heads and show others too

(You havr to imagine tae have hazel eyes okay?? )

"He is so pretty" he whisper mindlessly only to make lisa to giggle and rose to smack her head who pout in return.....they start to enjoy the food leaving thr love sick tae of his own....

A few more minutes passes and jimin feels like someones stare on him....and he slowly wander his eyes not too obviously to see who and.....he lock his eyes with the same man from before.....his dark hazel eyes that was looking into him so deeply making him to shringe in his chair....