Grandfather?

I woke up opened my eyes and saw a cave ceiling and I was lying on some kind of self made Bed. Then i turned my Head to the Right and there Stood the Old man.

„Ahhh! did you kidnap me?! what do you want with me?!"

Bonk! The man had bonked me on the Head with his Cane.

„One question at a time. But for your first question, yes i did kinda kidnap you. And what I want with you, I want to train you."

„Train me? Why? And who are you anyways?"

„Yes I want to train you. Why? Because I am your Grandfather. And my Name is Ma-„

But Naruto interrupted him.

„What! your'e my Grandfather!"

Bonk! Again Naruto rubbed his Head in a bit of Pain.

„Don't Interrupt me!"

Naruto nodded

„Yes I am your Grandfather and my Name is Madara Uchiha."

Naruto thought for a bit he thought he heard or read that Name somewhere and then it came to him.

„What!? but Madara died against Hashirama!"

Bonk!

„Stop yelling. And no I survived my battle against Hashirama thanks to the Power of the Sharingan."

„Then show your Sharingan."

Madara activated his Sharingan.

„Ok, but how did you live so long?" asked Naruto, he was very curios.

„I have survived so long by connecting myself with the Gedo Mazo"

He pointed behind him. I looked and saw a Giant Statue that had some kind of tube like connection to Madara.

„Ok, well where were you then the entire time?"

„I was here waiting for you to be of age to train, because with my body like this i couldn't take care of a Child."

Naruto nodded, he knew Madara was extremely old by now. But then a thought came to his mind.

„Hey Madara-Jiji, can you tell me who my Parents were?"

„Yes, your Mother and my daughter was Kushina Uzumaki, she was also known as the Red Death. She was a Powerful Konoichi that would have given her life protecting you from the Kyuubi. She was also the former Jinchūriki of the Kyuubi."

„What is a Jinchūriki Jiji?"

„A Jinchūriki is a human sacrifice, it is a Person who has a Bijuu or Tailed Beast inside of them. You were the Jinchūriki after her."

„Wait. I was the Jinchūriki. So I am not anymore? And is that why the Villagers hated me?"

„Yes, the Villagers hated you because they thought they could harm the Bijuu by harming you, wich is complete bullshit. And yes you no longer have the Kyuubi inside you, luckily you still have the amzing Healing rate you got from it. Normally the Jinchūriki dies if the Bijuu is removed, but I saved you from that fate by injecting Hashirama's Cells into you that will also give you the Ability to use Moukuton, but more about that later."

(Naruto's Whsiker Marks dissapeared when the Kyuubi was removed from him)

„Ok. And where is the Kyuubi now?"

„Sealed it inside the Gedo Mazo."

„Ok. Well back to my Parents, who was my Father?"

„Your Father was the Fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash. He sealed the Kyuubi into you."

„So my Father is responsible for my Suffering."

„In his defense it was either Seal the Kyuubi in you or not doing it and let Konoha be destroyed and you being Killed with him and your Mother. And he told the People to see you as the Hero, but he should have known that wouldn't help."

„Well i guess I can't really blame him then."

„Not for that but they are still alive and you have two Sisters."

„What?!!, so they left me behind, why?"

„I don't know, but you could just ask them when they return to the Leaf."

„I will. But why didn't the Third tell me?"

„I believe Hiruzen didn't tell you, because he didn't trust you with the Information. He surely thought you would tell someone about your Parents and then their Enemies would send assassins after you."

„If he would have just told me the Dangers I wouldn't have told anyone. I mean it's not like I want to die. Wait. If I am gone from Konoha won't they notice and search for me?"

„No I made special kind of Clone of you and left it there you will receive the Memories when you return there."

„Ok."

„Onto Imortant Matters. Tomorrow you are gonna start training. We have seven Years first two years will be Physical training and Chakra Control as well as Tai-and Kenjutsu and of course Shuriken and Kunai throwing. Then the next two years you will master your Sharingan and Moukuton. The 5th and 6th year will be spent learning and mastering Ninjutsu, Genjutsu and a bit of Medical Ninjutsu since it is always useful. The Last Year you will gain and Master the Mangekyou Sharingan."

„Ok I understood everything except the last one. What is the Mangekyou Sharingan? It sounds like a new Stage of the Sharingan."

„Indeed it is a new Stage of the Sharingan. It grands new and Powerful Abilities but there is a downside. When you use the Mangekyou to much you go Blind."

„But there is a way to fix that Problem Right?"

„Yes there is. If you don't want to go blind you have to Implant another Pair of Mangekyou's from someone you are Related to into your Eyes. With that you will gain the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. If you gain that then your Eyes will no longer suffer from using them and the amount of Chakra needed to use the Eyes and their Abilities is lower."

„Alright, now I understand everything."

„Good, now just one thing left before you can Rest for Tomorrow. This here." He pointed towords a weird Black and White Human like Creature. „is Black and White Zetsu. There are a lot of White Zetsus, they can be used as Servants or as Training Partners. Black Zetsu is only one of his kind he is my will so you can trust him."

Then the Creature dissappeared into the Ground and Madara left Naruto to sleep and get Rest for tomorrow. Naruto just layed there and thought about everything that happened today, but after a while he fell asleep.