Meeting the Goddess

1 week later

Naruto just finished training, he took a shower and went to sleep.

3rd Person POV

Black Zetsu appeared in Naruto's Room and went onto Naruto. He had received a message from Kaguya explaining her plans for the Boy. So now he was on Naruto and connected Naruto's Mind to Kaguya's Seal something he could do only once.

No one's POV

Naruto woke up, but it felt weird so he opened his Eyes to see a small Landscape including a House, a Lake, a Stream and a open Field. Around all of that was a dome shaped walls and Ceiling made of stone. He didn't know where the Light came from, but the entire place was perfectly lighted. Then he heard a Voice behind him.

„Hello my dear."

Naruto turned around and saw the White Women that always seemed to Protect him at Night. She was the most Beautiful Women he had ever seen, she had white pale eyes as the snow, she had light pale skin, and she had a very light blue hail that goes all the way past her feet. She had 2 horns, she had a light red lipstick. She was wearing a yukata that had purple and yellow stripes going down and stopping at her chest they are also at the bottom of yukata.

„Your that Woman who always protected me from the Villagers at Night."

„Yes I am and my Name is Kaguya Ōtsutsuki, though I can't protect you anymore since all my Chakra in the Outside World is used up."

Naruto just nodded he was still a bit stunned by how Beautiful she was. He of course saw her before, but when that was she was always almost completely seethrough.

„Thank you. for being there for me. Protecting me when possible. I never had anyone besides you. The only other time I was betrayed."

A few tears dropped from Naruto's Eyes as he remembered his Loneliness and the Betrayal.

Flashback 1 year ago

(Ayame died in the Kyuubi attack in this Story)

Naruto once again made his way to the Ichiraku Stand since the last time he came there they said he could always come and eat there. He was happy he finally had someone he could trust.

„Hey Old man, one Bowl of Miso Ramen please."

„Of course Naruto." said Teuchi with a fake smile. Not that Naruto knew it was Fake.

Teuchi gave Naruto the Bowl of Ramen and Naruto began to slurp it down. When he was finished he suddenly felt dizzy and his legs felt numb and gave out. He looked at Teuchi who had the same look like the Villagers on his Face and then Naruto realised. He was Betrayed and Poisened, not to kill, but to keep him from running and then a Mob of Villagers came, grabbed him.

They brought him to an Alleyway and beat him half dead.

End Flashback

Then Naruto stiffened a bit when Kaguya hugged him, but after a few seconds relaxed and hugged her back.

„You can always trust me and only me, because no one else can be trusted. We only have each other."

Naruto thought about it.

„What about Madara-Jiji?"

„He can't be trusted, you can only trust me understand?"

Naruto nodded

„Good, now onto more Imortant things. You are Probably wondering why we are."

He nodded

„Well we are in my Seal. Why I am sealed will be explained in my Story."

She then told Naruto about her Life. (In this Story Kaguya never had Tenji as her Husband, but just as someone she trusted and also she created her sons with the Rinnegan Ability Creation of all Things) When she was finished Naruto again let a few Tears escape.

„So you were also betrayed?"

„Yes, that is why we only can trust each other."

„Is there a way to free you from the Seal?"

„Yes there is." and then she told him the Plan but instead of Zetsu using the TenTails Jinchūriki as a vessel to bring back Kaguya, the Plan will be that Naruto uses a technique that Kaguya teaches him to Absorb the TenTails and becomes the New Juubi. And with his New Powers he will be able to free Kaguya from the Seal and he aggreed.

„So we will take back your Chakra?"

„Yes. will you help me with that?"

„Yes, humans use Chakra for violence. Can i ask a Question?"

„Sure"

„Why did you choose to trust and Protect me?"

„Because i have seen what you went through, know your Personality and have seen your Potential. That is also why I chose you to be my Husband. And since you will also be Immortal like me when you become the New Juubi we will be together forever."

Naruto was stunned, she wanted him to be her Husband? Not that he didn't want it since he secretly loved her ever since she saved him and he would do anything she said. His Face was completely red.

„Are you sure that you want me? I mean not that I don't want to be your Husband. But you could have anyone."

Kaguya blushed a bit but still answered. „Yes I want you".

Both blushed.

„I accept, but we have to wait, until I'm older, Kaguya-Chan." he told her.

„I know, I am already looking forward to it." she replied.

Naruto stayed in the Seal for a few Hours, but in the Seal Kaguya could influence the time a bit. So in the Seal Naruto was there for 1 week. Naruto's attitude changed. He was now going to be cold to anyone except for Kaguya.

„It looks like I have to go now. I will see you in a few years Kaguya-Chan."

„Yes you will, until then I will miss you Naruto-Kun."

Then Naruto dissapeared.