The Demon's Rage

Guy looked at the others beside him. Minato and Kushina were crying, Tsunade and Oonoki were still injured, although not badly, A was scowling, Mei seemed disappointed and Gaara seemed relieved.

Guy still had the seventh gate open. Something wasn't right. It was just a small feeling, but he knew not to ignore it. Someone like Naruto wouldn't go down like that.

He was surely Guy's most powerful opponent, being able to fight him in with the seventh gate open, Minato in his sage mode and the raikage at the same time was definitely impressive and someone that powerful wouldn't die that easily would he?

Sure the fight wasn't easy, but Naruto had barely fought them in any way other than taijutsu. He was sure there was more.

Guy looked again at the spot where Naruto had been chained down before they attacked.

....

....

....

Suddenly the was a noise from behind the group. Heavy breathing. Then a voice that was so dark and full of hatred, it could have been the devil's.

You-„

„You all think you can kill me?!"

The voice became a cold and sharp whisper and Guy slowly turned around.

„You dare attempt to stop me?! To keep me from freeing her?! From reuniting with her?!"

The fury-filled words cut through the air like paper and Guy finally saw him. Naruto, his armor cracked, his left arm bruised and his breathing heavy, but most importantly his left eye was white, blinded.

Naruto looked up and the rest of the group finally turned around as well, his one eye burning with the eternal mangekyou sharingan.

„You will not! I will not let scum like you prevent our reunion! I will murder you all!!!"

Suddenly chakra exploded out of Naruto cracking the ground and pushing the group back.

„I will be reunited with my love!!!"

The chakra output grew and grew, until suddenly Minato sensed something else.

Minato stared, horrified. „He is gathering nature chakra rapidly. But he is doing it too fast, it should be impossible. And where did he even learn it?!"

Then the chakra abruptly stopped and was pulled back into Naruto, who collapsed his knees.

„Taking in so much nature chakra instantly should be killing him, but-„

Naruto's body was enveloped in green flames for a few seconds.

After the flames vanished Naruto stood again, his skin darkened and covered in what looked like scales, his eyes were glowing and in addition to the sharingan, his pupil became slitted like a cat, his finger grew claws, his teeth sharpened and his kanine
lengthened and lastly a pair of draconic wings were now attached to his back.

Naruto pointed a finger at Minato. „Death to you, father!"

Before Minato could react, Naruto was in front of him and grabbed his head.

„Die!"

Minato tried to use hiraishin to teleport away, but he couldn't. He couldn't teleport, he couldn't he move his body.

Minato looked at Naruto again, only to see that his remaining eye had changed once again.

Naruto raised his hand from Minato's head and what looked like an ethereal purple ghost followed his hand, out of Minato's body.