Sasuke Retrieval/Leaving the Leaf

Naruto was sitting in Field. He was thinking about when to leave the Village.

The Rinnegan would activate, when he turned 14. He knew the Abilities, but still would have to train them. He couldn't do that inside the Village.

He also just had enough of these annoying Poeple.

He would capture the Bijuu himself, if the Akatsuki took to long. He wanted to free Kaguya and didn't want to wait so long.

'I could just leave now, but I could only train my other Skills, as long as I don't have the Rinnegan.' Naruto thought. 'I could create some new and Powerful techniques.'

He thought about a few Techniques for a While.

„What do you want, Danzo?" Naruto asked, seemingly no one.

Then Danzo came out from behind a Tree.

„Oh, I am just here to ask you something." Danzo said.

„I won't join Root." Naruto said.

„How do you know?" Danzo asked.

„You mean besides, them running around the Village, following me and having a giant underground Base under the Village?" Naruto replied.

„Are you a Danger to Konoha?" Danzo asked.

„Everyone is a Threat to Konoha." Naruto said.

„Explain." Danzo said.

„No." Naruto said and disappeared in a swirl of Green Flames.

'If he is a Threat, then I will take care of him, but he is really Strong and doesn't have anyone he cares about, besides his Fiancé. But I don't know who that is or could be.' thought Danzo.

Night time

Naruto was walking around the Village, bored as hell. Then he saw something a bit Interesting.

Sasuke was sitting on a tree with the Four Bodyguards of Orochimaru in front of him.

He jumped onto the House and stood there with a stoic expression on his Face.

„Lord Orochimaru wants to train you and can give you the Power to kill your Brother. We will bring you to him. So do you want to come?" one of the Four asked.

„Yes. I need more Power." Sasuke answered.

The quickly turned around and looked at him.

„Well then. Let's go." said the tall one.

And the 5 went off.

'This could be Interesting. I think I will leave, when they send me after them.' Naruto thought and disappeared into thin Air.

Hokage's Office

Naruto knocked and went in without even waiting for an Answer.

„Hey Minato, your Precious Uchiha just left the Village." Naruto said in an uninterested Tone.

Minato who was talking to Jiraiya before Naruto walked in jumped up.

„What?! Why didn't you stop him?" Minato asked.

„Why should I?" Naruto replied.

„Because it was your Job as a Konoha Shinobi!" Minato shouted.

„Still, I don't care." Naruto said coldly.

„Ok, ok, we should focus on getting him back right now." said Jiraiya.

„Right." Minato said and sat back down.