Training

Two years Later

In the Last two years Naruto build his Body pretty good he had Strong but lean Muscles so there weren't bulky. He learned the Uzumaki Kenjutsu Style and Mastered it. He used a Black Katana with a Bood Red Blade. It was Kushina old Katana and it is Chakra conductive. He also learned and Mastered the Taijutsu Styles of his Father, his Mother and from Madara. He also trained his Strenght and Speed with the help of Resistance and Gravity Seals. He can now Destroy a boulder with one Punch without much Problem and his Speed is almost on Par with the Raikage when he uses 100% of his Lightning Armor. He also learned to use the Gunbai of Madara.

Another two Years Later

Naruto mastered his Sharingan Pretty quick and he also mastered Moukuton so he is almost on Par with Hashirama. Due to him Finishing within one Year with these two things Naruto tried the Summoning and it Transported him to the World of the Dragons. Where he trained the Rest of the time and learned a lot of Techniques and also mastered Dragon Sage Mode.

Flashback

„Summoning Justu!" Naruto yelled and he disappeared in a Puff of Smoke. When he opened his Eyes again he found himself in a sunny Field, but then he looked around and besides the Beautiful Landscape there also was a Vulcano filled Land.

Then something 6 times as Big as Naruto Landed in front of him and when Naruto looked closer he realised it was a Dragon. He was of a Red Color.

„Oh so finally someone came, well hello Human."

„Hello ..."

„Oh sorry, My Name Varis and yours is?"

„My Name is Naruto Uzumaki"

„Hello Naruto, please climb on me so I can bring you to our Boss."

Naruto nodded and climbed onto Varis Back.

They Arrived at a Giant Castle. They Entered and he was amazed by the Building. It had all kinds of Designs on the Wall, with mostly Dragon Symbol. Then they arrived at what seemed to be the Throne Room. And there was a Dragon as big the Hokage Monument with Black and Purple Scales.

„Hello Varis what brings you here? Wait. Is that a Human with you?" he looked at Naruto was on the Ground because he got of of Varis Back when they Arrived.

„Hello Arthrot, Yes it is Human his Name is Naruto Uzumaki."

„Very well Naruto, before you can become our Summoner you have to prove yourself."

„How can I prove myself Arthrot-Sama?"

„First of all don't call me with Sama, just Arthrot. And to Prove yourself you have to Survive the White Fire. Only worthy Summoners Survive the Fire. It is over there." he pointed to the Right side of the Room where there was a Circle of White Fire.

Naruto nodded and then went there. He stood before the Flames. Then he stepped inside, but instead of the Flames burning him, they felt nice and comforting. And then the Flames turned Green. Naruto stepped back outside after 20 Seconds and the Flames returned to White.

„You passed the Test of White Flames."

„Why did the Flames turn Green?"

„Bcause your Fire will be Green Fire. If you are wondering, Green Flames are way Stronger than normal Flames."

„Ok."

„One more thing we can teach you more techinques and also dragon Sage Mode."

„Alright then I have a Year to Train."

„Good then we will train you for 5 Years. Because the time goes 5 times faster here than in the Real World."

„Understood. So let's start!"

Flashback End

What abilities and Perks Dragon Sage Mode give are: better sight, night vision, more durable skin due to tiny dragon scales, enhanced Strenght and Speed, breathing Fire and two Black and Red dragon Wings.

Another two years later

In the two years Naruto found out his Chakra Natures, wich are Fire, Lightning, Wind, Earth and Water. He learned a lot of diffrent Jutsus for each of his Natures. He also learned Madara's Personal created and favorite Jutsus. Madara found out Naruto was a Genjutsu Prodigy and learned and created a lot of them, with or without the Sharingan. He also learned Medical Ninjutsu, but not on the scale of Tsunade or Shizune. He mastered his fathers Techniques and added Chakra Natures to the Rasengan.

One year later

Naruto now wore a Black ANBU style Pants, Black Ninja boots, a Blood Red long-sleeved Shirt, over that a Black Jacket with a Blood Red Uzumaki Swirl on the Back, Black fingerless gloves with metal plates on the Back and his Hair was like Minato's with main Difference being that his Hair was Blood Red and Minato's sunkissed Blond. He was 5,3 foot tall.

Madara created a special Zetsu clone over the Years that took Madara's look and all. But it was made so it wouldn't turn back into his original form once it was killed. That special Zetsu then tried to choke Naruto in his sleep. That ended up with the Zetsu dead. Madara did this so that Naruto would awaken the Mangekyou Sharingan. What Madara didn't know, was that Naruto didn't care about anyone other than Kaguya. But what he also didn't know that Kaguya had activated Naruto Mangekyou when Naruto was in the Seal and gave him all the Mangekyou Abilities. But she told Naruto not to use it until Madara wants to awaken it. So that way it looks like his Plan worked and it would gain his trust, thinking that Naruto awakened his Mangekyou, because of killing him.

Anyways Naruto mastered all the Mangekyou Abilities, after he got Madara's Eyes Implanted to gain the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. He also learned the Theorie about using all of the Rinnegan Abilities, because Kaguya told Naruto that he would Probably awaken the Rinnegan at the Age of 14.

Now Naruto was standing in front of Madara.

„Your Training has gone better than expected. With your current Power you will be able to Succeed with the Moon Eye Plan until I Return."

„Yes I will." Naruto responded in a cold tone.

„Now then I will probably see you in a few years."

Then Madara ripped off the Tubes from the Gedo Mazo and fell to the Ground, dead.

„Goodbye 'Grandfather'" Naruto then took out his Eyes that were Implanted in Madara and destroyed them, to stop them from falling into the Wrong Hands. After that left the Cave and made his Way to Konoha.