Teams

Time skip 1 Week

In the last Week the Uzumaki-Namikaze Family tried to warm up to Naruto, but he just ignored or dismissed them when they tried. They did everything to make him forgive them.

Minato took the Seat of Hokage back and he made the announcement that Naruto was his Son and that he is not a Demon or the Kyuubi. Though he didn't tell anyone about Naruto being Madara's Grandson or Kushina being Madara's Daughter, because wanted to keep it a secret for now.

So now we find Naruto sitting in the Academy in the Back left of the Class, with his Sisters on the Left and Right of him.

Then the Students came one after the other and talked to the three Siblings, but they just dismissed. One exeption was Kiba who was trying to get the Girls as his Girlfriends.

„Hey Girls, why don't you come with me after the Academy and I show you how a real man treat-„ but before he could finish a Green skeleton Hand from Naruto's Susanoo send him flying into the Wall on the other Side of the Class Room.

„Shut up Perverted Dog" Naruto said. Naruto didn't like his sisters or anyone else other than Kaguya, but he didn't like Perverts or Rapists.

After that everyone just sat on their seats and waited for Iruka.

Meanwhile in the Hokage Office

In the Office the Hokage and all the Jonin Senseis were watching through the Crystal Ball.

„well he does know how to deal with Perverts." Minato said with a Sweatdrop.

„He's a good Guy." Kurenai remarked.

„I wonder what he will do when he meets Jiraiya." Minato wondered.

„Hopefully send him to Kumo, with one of those Punches from whatever that was." Kurenai commented

Back to the Classroom

When Iruko came in and set everything he had with him on his Table, he noticed that the Class was completely Quiet. It was a bit scary for him, because they were never quiet. And then he noticed Kiba in the Wall.

„Good Morning Class. Could someone please help Kiba to his Seat?"

A random Civilian Girl grabbed Kiba and sat him on his Seat, where he began to wake up.

„Ok, now that that is out of the Way. I am proud of everyone who passed, but now you are Ninja that means-„ and he went on with his Boring speach about Ninja Life.

„So now to the teams, team 1 is..." skip to team seven „team 7 will be: Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno and-„ his sentence was Interrupted by Sakura, who was shouting about Love conquers all and that stuff.

„Sakura be quiet!" Iruka shouted and Sakura shut up. „so let's continue the last member of team 7 will be Sai. Your Sensei will be Kakashi Hatake."

„Next team is team 8 consisting of Hinata Hyuga, Shino Aburame and Kiba. Your Sensei will be Kurenai Yuhi."

„Team 9 is still active."

„Team 10 will be Shikamaru Nara, Choji Akamichi and Ino Yamanaka. Your Sensei will be Asuma Sarutobi."

„And the Last team is Team 11, the members are Naruto, Natsumi and Mito Uzumaki-Namikaze. Your Sensei will be Kushina Uzumaki-Namikaze."

„Once again I am proud of all of you and good luck. Your Sensei will be here to Pick you up in an Hour."

And with that Iruka left the Classroom.

One Hour Later

All students sat there waiting for their Sensei's. Then the Sensei's came in.

„Ok team 8 come to training ground 8." said Kurenai.

„Team 10 with me." Asuma said.

„Ok, team 11 please come to training Ground." came from Kushina.

After Kushina left in a Bodyflicker, the Siblings stood up and Naruto put his Hands on his Sisters shoulders and Bodflickered with them in swirl of Green Flames.

They appeared in training Ground 11.

„Ok, since we don't need to do Introductions and I already know you three can work as a Team, we will do Missions."

And with that they made their way to the Hokage Tower.