Chunin Exams/Part 3

Naruto was standing inside the Chunin Exams Stadium, next to the other finalists.

The Stadium was filled with Civilian and Ninjas.

The were also the Daimyos.

In the Kage Box sat the Hokage, Kazekage and the Raikage.

„I think these Chunin Exams will be quiet Interesting." said the Raikage.

„I agree." said Minato.

„Agreed." said the Kazekage.

„I think I should start the Exams." said Minato.

Minato stood up and walked forward.

He began a Speach.

„Hello Everyone, today will be the Finals of the Chunin Exams..." Minato started.

Naruto, who was down in the Arena, wasn't listening.

After the Speach had ended. Minato stepped back.

Then another man stepped forward.

„Hello my Name is Genma and I will be the Proctor. So will everyone except Naruto Uchiha and Neji Hyuga please leave the Arena and go to the Finalists Box."

Everyone except Naruto and Neji left.

„First Match of the Finals of the Chunin Exams: Naruto Uchiha vs Neji Hyuga. Are both of you ready?" Genma asked.

In the Kage Box

„May I ask why your Son is an Uchiha Hokage-dono?" A asked.

„He got it from his Granfather." Minato answered.

„And who might that be?" A asked.

„I think he will reveal it himself." Minato said.

Both looked back down to the Arena.

Both Fighters nodded at Genma's question.

„Begin!" Genma announced.

„You should just forfeit. Fate has already decided me the Winner." Neji said.

„I don't care if you are a Fortune teller, just fight me." Naruto said, annoyed.

Neji activated his Byakugan and rushed at Naruto.

„You are in my Range."

"2 palms, 4 palms, 8 palms, 16 palms, 32 palms, 64 plams!" Neji shouted.

Naruto meanwhile was dodging all of Neji's Strikes with ease.

"How?!" Neji asked, shocked that Naruto dodged everything.

"Simple, I am way to fast for you." Naruto answered in a calm tone.

"No matter, your fate is to lose to me." Neji said.

"Oh? If your are so fixed on Fate. Then answer me this: Can you a Prodigy of the Hyuga beat the Grandson of Madara Uchiha?" Naruto stated.

This shocked everyone that didn't know.

"No way. You are lying you were and always be a deadlast. You couldn't be the Grandson of Madara." Neji said.

"Believe what you want. I don't really care. I will just finish the Match now." Naruto said and disappeared.

He then appeared in front of Neji and punched him in the Stomach.

Neji was sent flying back, but before he could hit the Ground, Naruto appeared behind him and kicked him back in the other direction.

And again, before Neji could hit the Ground Naruto kicked him in a diffrent direction.