The one Month for Training

Naruto was laying in a Field looking up at the Moon. It was early Night. He was just thinking about being with his Goddess again.

He loved her. He loved her more than anything, even himself.

He had a smile on his Face, thinking about Kaguya.

Then he felt someone approaching him.

He was annoyed, that someone was interrupted his Thoughts about Kaguya.

Out of the Trees nearby a Man with long Whit hair came into the Clearing. He had Red lines from his Eyes going down his Face. He had on a weird Forehead Protector with the Kanji for Oil on it.

He knew who this was.

„What do you want?" Naruto asked, clearly annoyed.

„Can't I just meet my Godson?" Jiraiya asked.

„Not right now, if it's not Important." Naruto answered.

„Why not right now? What are doing here at this time anyways?" Jiraiya asked.

„I am watching the Moon." Naruto stated.

„Why?"

„Because it reminds me of my Fiancé."

„Oh? And who might that be?" Jiraiya asked, now interested.

„None of your Business. So what did you came here for?" Naruto responded. He knew that the Elder Toad knew Kaguya. So he wouldn't give their Summoner her Name.

„Well I heard you made it to the Chunin Exam Finals. So I wanted to train you."

„What could you teach me? And why would I need your training? I already defeated one of you Sannin anyways."

Jiraiya was shocked, because he didn't know about that. (Minato forgot to tell him).

„So you beat Orochimaru, I suppose?" Jiraiya asked, since he knew the Boy never fought him or Tsunade.

„Yes."

„What did you do with him? And when?"

„He attacked me in the Forest of Death for my Sharingan and I beat him down. After that I put a Paralyzing Seal on him and brought him to Minato."

Jiraiya nodded.

„Well I could teach you how to Summon and give you the Toad Conract."

Jiraiya was confident that would get him, since Minato told him Naruto never said anything about Summoning.

„I know how to Summon and I don't need the Toads, I have something more Powerful."

„Oh really then we both Summon our Bosses and they Fight. Then we see if yours is more Powerful."

„Alright."

Both stepped a bit away, went through Handseals and yelled: Summoning Jutsu!

Then two Puffs of Smoke later there stood the 100 feet tall Gamabunta, with Jiraiya on his Head.

In front of him stood a 300 feet tall Dragon with Black and Purple Scales.

„Jiraiya, why have you summoned me and why am i standing in front of The Boss of the Dragons?!" Gamabunta asked.

„Well I wanted to give Naruto the Contract and he told me he had something more Powerful, so i offered that both you and his Boss Summon fight." Jiraiya said.

„What!? There is no way I am Fighting the Boss of the Dragon Clan!" Gamabunta stated and poofed away.

„Hello Garthrot. I just summoned you here to show the Perverted Old man that Toads aren't the most Powerful Summons." Naruto said