The Kazekage Rescue Mission

Naruto was walking on a Road, waiting for Black Zetsu to having told Obito about him. He left Kiri a few Hours ago and had told Black Zetsu to tell Obito to meet him.

He had sat down in a clearing and was still waiting for Obito, when he sensed someone appearing behind him.

„So you are finally here Obito." Naruto said.

„Oh, so that stuff you told everyone about being Madara's Grandson and trained by him is true. Well, since Madara has probably told you about the Plan, why not Join the Akatsuki?" Obito asked.

„Firstly, I am not someone you can control like your little organisation. Secondly, I would rather do things myself, without being in some kind of Group." Naruto answered.

„I have seen that the Gedo Statue has already opened it's third and ninth Eye already. I assume Madara took the Kyuubi out of you early and you recently sealed the Threetails. How?" Obito asked.

„You are correct, Madara sealed the Kyuubi and a two Days ago, I have sealed the Threetails. How I did it is simple. I summoned the Gedo Statue there." Naruto said, stood up and turned around to look at Obito.

„So you have the Rinnegan." Obito said.

Naruto nodded.

„So I heard the Akatsuki will move in a few Days?" Naruto asked.

„Indeed. We can just wait and if any difficulties appear, we will just take care of them." Obito told him.

„Yes." Naruto agreed.

„I will take my Leave." Obito said and disappeared with his Kamui.

'Idiot. Thinking he was the one pulling the Strings.' Naruto thought to himself.

5 Days later

Minato was looking at the Bingo Book, at the updated Page of Naruto.

Name: Naruto Uchiha
Age: 15
Height: 6 foot
Eyes: Black
Hair: Shoulder long, Black
Sex: Male
Hidden Village: former Hidden Leaf Shinobi
Rank: SS
Taijutsu: High Kage
Fuinjutsu: Master
Ninjutsu: High Kage
Kenjutsu: unknown
Genjutsu: unknown
Bloodline: Moukuton, Sharingan
Nicknames: Hero of Kiri, Sharingan no Akuma

Minato sighed, he heard about what Naruto did in Kiri. He knew it was his and Kushina's Fault, that Naruto turned out like this.

He was still the Hokage, since he decided, not to step down, until he brought Naruto back.

Then a random Chunin burst through the Door.

„Hokage-sama, it's an urgent Message from Suna." he said and gave Minato the Message.

Minato's Eyes widened.

„ANBU!" he shouted and an ANBU appeared, kneeling in front of him.

„Call Sakura Haruno, Kakashi Hatake, Natsumi and Mito Uzumaki-Namikaze!" Minato commanded.

„Hai!" the ANBU replied and disappeared in a Bodyflicker.

Minato sighed again and waited for the four Poeple to arrive.

5 Minutes later

The Door opened and Natsumi, Mito, Sakura and Kakashi entered.

„Sensei." Kakashi greeted.

„Hello Kakashi, you have a Mission, but before that." he threw Kakashi the Bingo Book. „Read Page 34."

Kakashi opened the Page, read it and his Eyes widened.