Not bad as I thought..(a lil mature scenes)

*AUTHORS NOTE*
1.A reader Dm me that im hurting Jimins character too much so i will try to control it..if anyone felt like that im sorry 😔.

2.also one of My reader said i should first finish my vminkook story. but another lovely reader said i should continue this too as they love this story..well thank you for all the support and love i will try my best to make all my readers happy..plz read,vote and comment my story..

3.And there will be some change, In this story *twist scene* Jungkook will ALSO be in love with jimin.

(sry for my big rant now let get into the story..😅)
____________________________.

Time skip forward to when jk joined school..

Jungkook's pov..

Everyone thought that I transfered to Seoul school because of my dads job but i have a secret that is I joined the new school cause i when i was in busan i saw a Such a pretty kitten named Jimin, i dont know his full name. I met him in a dance studio but b4 even i get close with him he left busan. I dont have any feelings (a/n: aRe yOu SuRe AbOuT tHaT..)

He looked sooo good I just wanted to see how good he looks in Bed 😏. But i left The feeling but i got a video of a dance from Seoul arts school competition (i dont know any school name in there so plz adjust😅) And I got.......hard 💦 That video made me masturbate during my school hours..

hard 💦 That video made me masturbate during my school hours

(The dance)

Shit i need to fuck him so bad, but i have a boyfriend ,well..i can just break up with him.
But how can i meet him when im in busan and he is in seoul.. i suddenly got an idea. 😆

"Dad,I got a scholarship for dance"
i already prepared fake paper needed..(smart kookie😅)

"Thats great my son, but why are sad dear? its a good news.."

"Yes it is good but i got admit in SEOUL arts school.."

"Oh, So what baby?"

"You have ok with it?"

"Yes my son's happiness is my happiness!"

"Thank you dad!!"

FINALLY...

I got transferred and told the principal what happened and MADE him accept the deal that 'no one should know the truth and tell them i transfered cause of my dad' with money 😏.

All believed that my dad transfered for his job. Even teacher did. I was so happy that im going to see my kitten but the moment i got in school i got popular so i dud my usual job..Playing around, Well im gay but girls flirt with me too.

But then I saw HIM. my Kitten. I was about to approach him but i saw him smiling towards someone the i saw a group of men waving at him and what i saw next made me so Fucking Mad. They KISSED him. How dare they. he is mine only mine.

"Soon you will be my kitten...
Ha, Can't wait to make you mine.."

--------------×-------------

Present Day..
Jimin's pov..

When I was about to sleep I heard the Main door open. I guess its HIM. I cleaned my face where i had tear tracks but i still have red eyes.  I was slowly was about to peak out to see what happens.. I was startled by Joonie hyung voice but i felt light happiness cause He called me 'Min BaBy!'.

I ran down and Joon hyung ask me to Intro Myself to him. He was kept on looking at me with a flirty (lust 😏) eyes . i was about to leave but i don't want to disrespect my hyung word. Suddenly Jk took my hand and said "Hi im jungkook but you can call me whatever you want" and gave me a wink i Stupidly BLUSHED. and said- Stuttered out "J-Jimin.."

TaeTae Ruffled my hair and said "I guess hyungs already told you so you accept it right, Cause kook already accepted it.." and smiled.

...kook. they already gave him a nick name i smiled with pain in my heart and said "I already told it to jin hyung.." and ran to my room and started crying silently.
______________/-\___________.

(My poor baby..But don't worry guys he will have super cute scenes in this ff SoOn..So read,Vote and comment.. i feel good if i saw comment.. *Comments is the secret of my Energy * Thank you for reading my uninteresting stories 😅 and love you all-SPJ 💜)