New (character) Entry? Hell no-

Baby!! Why are you crying?! What happened love?!

Tae asked Going to a Protective mode after seeing his baby cry..

H- Hyung... I- I saw...

Jimin couldn’t complete his sentence.. He started crying again in Taehyung chest , by hugging him..

Baby.. please tell us what wrong.. then only we can find a Way to make you feel better..

Hobi said in a Soft Baby voice To make his love smile But what he heard next made Everyone (expect Kook) Angry and Mad..

I- I saw MAX.. ( HE IS A OMC..)

Namjoon is the 1st one to react..

Where is he?

Jimin heard his hyungs voice lowered a bit, meaning he is angry.. He wiped his cheeks full of tears, and said..

In the clothing Section I went to.. *sniff*

Yoongi directly asked him, what the others wanted to ask..

Did He try to do something?

Jimin again teared up thinking of what happened in there.. He Just Nodded his head as a answer..

That Bastar-

Yoongi was about to Storm off But Jin Held him Back Saying 1st he should listen to Jimin about what happened..

Baby.. Can you tell hyung What He Did?

Jimin, while Holding Tae Tightly, Said..

(What happened in that Clothing Section)

⚠️ Some Non Consent Touches, Forcing ⚠️

After choosing some clothes for the party, There I saw Him, The Guy I never wanted to see again..

I turned and walked away immediately, He started following me, I tried to end the Shopping quick so that I can come back but as I was about to take them to changing room He grabbed my hand..

I got Scared and My Heart beat started to go Fast cause of My Fear.. I Tried not to loose myself in front of him.

Hey! L-Let me Go..

Not so soon Darling.. You know how much I missed you? so Damn Fucking much Baby.. Don't you miss me Baby Boy? Don't you miss Daddy?

He asked with an Evil smirk That only means one thing..

Im in Danger!

I tried to free myself from him, I pushed him away as far as I can and ran to The Changing room.. Guess that was Not a Good Idea.

Before I can close the door He entered inside the Room and Locked the Door.. I was about to scream for help But He closed my Mouth Using his hands..

He Held- No, He gripped Both of my hands hardly in his other hand and Place it above my head.. At this point I was Breathing heavily..

I was so scared of what would happen next, cause the only thing that is Could possibly happen is Not Something Good, It's Not at All Good..

He tightly held my Jaw with his hands he used for Closing my Mouth and Said..

You are still the same Baby Boy.. But You Got more Sexy Duh.. *Smirk* you smell so sweet Darling.. I missed your scent..

He sniffed my neck and placed kisses there and Tried to suck It..

I was Crying, Unable to do anything..

Wait- I just realized my legs are free!.. I raised my leg and kneed his Dick, Making him Fall down.. I left all my Purchased clothes In the Room And ran out of the Room..

I was shaking at this point.. I need my Hyungs and Kookie..

I don't want to scare them, so I controlled myself As much as I can But I failed as soon as I heard my Hyungs Voice..

I Broke Down..

(You are free to read the next thing chapters now.. Sorry if I hurted anyone by the Above ⚠️ Thing 🙁 )