Jealous Boyfie's~ part 2

"Where are you guys planning to go?"

They heard Jin's voice, They looked to the side and saw Jin TaeHyung and Kook, standing at the door side smiling.

"Jiminie wanted to go shopping for his new clothes so we are going with him..me and Joon only.. "

Hobi said smiling teasingly in a friendly way.

"Aww, baby wants new clothes?"

Jin cooed at jimin..

"But why only you both? What about us?"

TaeTae whined.

"Jimin don't want us To go with him, I guess"

kook said faking his voice sad.

Tae played along by making a sad face, to tease Jimin.

"No! It's not like that, I didn't know you all want to come with me too, Please don't be sad.. Minnie sorry.."

Jimin pouted and immediately went to the 3 boys with *fake* sad face.

Now Tae smirked a bit, hugging Jimin close to his body,

"No baby, we are not sad, Just upset that you didn't call us.. It's ok. You can go with them"

Tae said trying his best nat to laugh out loud, by seeing his hyungs and kooks reaction.

"No~ you can come with me too, Kookie and Jinnie Hyung too, please will you come with me, please?"

Jimin looked up at Tae by hugging his waist, with puppy eyes..

"Of course love, how can I say no to you? My sweet little baby.."

Tae cupped Jimin left cheek and gave a kiss to his right cheek, making Jimin blush.

Jin cleared his throat, and said

"well then, we all can go tomorrow ok?"

"Ok" all except Jimin said ok,

"I thought you guys will be busy tomorrow.." jimin asked confused,

"No baby, we are free after out morning class so we all can go shopping after lunch ok?" Jin assured him, making him smile.

Jimin nodded his head excited, and giggled.

Jin couldn't stop himself, He pulled jimin away from Taehyung and lightly pinched jimin cheeks and gave a peck to his lips.

"Why are you so cute? My poor heart can't handle it.."

Jin said acting like he got a heart attack.

Jimin smiled shyly while blushing from the sudden kiss.

Jungkook's pov..

I was standing there looking at the Cute angel in front of Me, and smiled. I wanted to kiss him too, but felt a lil hesitant about it.

Suddenly, like God heared my wish, Jimin turned his face to me and said,

"Is it Ok you to come with me for shopping?"

"Y-Yeah. It's ok"

Jimin walked towards me, making my heart beat to increase..

"Why are stuttering are you OK?"

"Yeah, i-im perfectly fine, no worries"

I smiled to hide my nervousness.

Jimin smiled back..

It's getting late we all should go and sleep, Joon, hobi, you both too. Close your works and go to sleep, Good night everyone, Good night babies.."

Jin Hyung said and kissed both mine and jimin's forehead before leaving the room.