I cant agree with this!

They all were getting ready to go to Shopping.

All the 5 Hyungs wore Casual button up Shirt and Jean pant, Jungkook wore a Crop like t-shirt and Cargo pants with a Big Jacket to top it off.

(This is what Jk clothes look like)

Jimin wears  t-shirt tucked in his shorts and paired it Big Hoodie. His over all outfit only covered his half thighs.

(and this is what Jimin clothes look like)

the Hyungs were waiting for Babies , they were stunned to see both their babies one is wearing a cute type of clothes and the other is Casually Pretty type..

But they all noticed something, the Hyungs were about to ask about Jimin’s pants But kook beat them to it and Said

"Where is your pant? Don't tell me you are coming in this shorts.. no no.. I can't agree with this! "

Jungkook said the with pout with his hands in Shape of X.

The Hyungs laughed, and Jimin pouted and said,

Jm : But I like it!! I want to come like this!!

Jk : But if you come like this then, other boys will look at you! So go and change your bottom..

Jm : Nooo~ Hyungie~ Please tell kookie to let me come like this hyungs, Please..

Jimin showed his Puppy eyes to his Hyungs which no one could resist..

Joon : Ok but don't go anywhere without us ok? You should stay with us always!!

Jimin kissed Joonie's cheek and said,

Jm : Thank you Hyung, I will Stay with you all. Promise!

After getting up to leave the house Jimin secretly stuck his tongue out to Kookie. He giggled and ran away.

Kookie chuckled to himself,

"So fucking cute."

___________________________________________

Time skip to While going in the Car...

Jm: Hyung, Can I Buy some Comfy clothes too? Like some casual wears?

Joon : Of course you can love.. why are asking us this as a question? Listen, you can buy whatever you want ok? Same goes to others too, buy what you guys want, We all can buy the things we need today ok?

Others (except Joon) : Ok Joonie Hyung/Namjoon.

As they all went into the mall, Jimin remembered something Jackson said,

(The thing they whispered)

He blushed a bit thinking about that.. he even texted his jackson Hyung asking him if that's a good idea.. he was so sure his hyungs will like it but since it will be his first time (not really) he is a bit nervous..

Hobi : Baby, what happened are you OK?

Jm : Y-Yes Hyung, why?

Hobi : You kinda zoned out for a moment..

Suddenly they heard a loud yell behind them..

"BET?!"

BET!!"

"I DARE YOU KOOK!!"

"CHALLENGE ACCEPTED HYUNG!!"

NamjinSope and Jimin saw both Tae and Kook are having a Glaring contest in the middle of the mall..

Jin Facepalmed himself and went to them, and took both of them by ear and said

Jin : Yah! You both, we are in a mall, there are many people around, why the Heck are you guys shouting like this huh?

Taekook : Owwww sorry hyungs leave my ear Please..

Jin left them and started walking towards the clothes section..

They both pouted and Followed their hyungs like a Lost puppy.

They felt their hand being held by something soft..

Jimin, He held their hand with his own, Kookie in his right hand and Tae in his left hand,..

"Is it hurting?"

Tae and Kook shook their head And smiled widely, not wanting to worry their Sweet angel..

They 4 boys who went ahead of them turned to see Such a cute moment and smiled..

As they all were about to finish half of the shopping, They all got hungry, and they decide to eat something before continuing their shopping..

Jimin wanted to buy a cloth, Which Jackson hyung preferred, But don't know what to say to the Boys..

Jin : what happen baby? Do you want something?

Jm : Yes Jinnie Hyung.. I want to buy something, but I want it to be a surprise for you all, so...

All the 6 Boys smiled at his honesty.. Rm, without a word he took his card and gave jimin,

Joon : Go and buy it we will wait for you here ok?

Jm : It's ok hyung, you all go and sit in the Cafe, I'll come there after I buy it..

Tae : Are you sure you will be ok alone?

Jm : Of course hyung I'm not a baby..

Yoon : You are, Our Baby. But, ok We will wait for you there.. Call us if you need anything ok love?

Jm : *blushing* Ok Yoonie hyung..

(20 minutes later...)

The 6 Boys are sitting in the cafe, waiting for Jimin to come so they all can eat together but They are so hungry, especially The Cat, The Bear and The Bunny..

Yoon : *whining* Yah Namjoon! what is taking him so long? I'm hungry~~

Taekook: *whispering* Me too..

Jin: Let me call him wait..

They heard the phone ringing nearby, Jimin phone is in his shopping bag that he left with the boys..

They all thought: 'Why did he leave the phone in here?'

They were hungry but now They all are a bit scared, what if something happen to him? Is he OK? And Just as they were about to get up from their seat, they saw Jimin speed walking with empty hands towards them.

Yoongi: Yah! Jimin-ah.. what took you so long?-

Yoongi got cut off by a sniffle sound..

Yoon : Jimin.. Baby look at me..

When Jimin looked up sniffing, They all panicked seeing his teary eyes and pink nose and cheeks,.. that can only mean one thing.

He cried! What the Fuc-