I love them..all of them!

Jimin's pov..
after i got sick..I thought hyungs gonna be tired of taking care of me cause i will be whiny and stubborn when im sick.. i was even scared of annoying them.. also i thought Jk will be mad at me for taking all of their attention. But i never thought that out of everyone He will care about me..

Yes, Jk took good care of me. He gave me medicines without saying anything, he cleaned my face with wet towel, he even fed me soup and food..

and that makes me question it, why? why he is doing this? he loves my hyung's right, then why he is taking care of me? shouldn't he be mad at me that im taking hyung's attention?

I can't understand him.. But to be honest it made me feel something weird in a good way.. Honestly i never felt this good with anyone other than my hyung's.. So feeling good with someone else that is not my hyung's.. isn't it weird? 😞

Im tired I went to sleep thinking about my hyung's........................and jk.

Jungkook's pov..

He is sleeping like a lil baby.. I can't get myself to think that i only wanted him for sex.. but now its changing. I don't want only a night with him, i want to be with him all my life.. I love him.

I didn't leave his side, not even a min. i kept an eye on to check if he is ok and i don't want him to get hurt so im doing my best to take care of him.

I hope he will get well soon.. Jin hyung came in and smiled at me.. he kissed my forehead and "thank you for taking care of jimin".. and left.

I actually feel bad.. and lowkey scared of their reaction.. I mean how will they react when they came to know That i lied, I didnt love them at first, i just came in between their love? 

will they hate me? be mad? hurt? disgusted? i don't know. but honestly i don't want them to hate me or be mad at me.. and i dont want to be the cause of them getting hurt.. i just cant see them hurt because of me..

even tho i faked my love for them.. I liked the way they take care of me, i like the attention they give me, the way they spend time with me. I never felt those type of things in my life.. My dad do love me and i love him but he never have time for me.. i always wanted a person to be with me, always. now i got , not 1 but 6..

I want to stay with my baby and the others too.. I dont want to lose it.. I don't want to lose them.. I love them.

Without realizing a tear slipped my eyes i felt a hand wipe my tears.. i held the hand in my face and looked at the person.....Jimin.

"y-you, when did you woke up? how are feeling? do you need some water? should i call the hyun-"

I felt a small soft finger in my lips.. jimin stopped me from talking and asked me something im scared of answering..

Jimin pov..

I woke up by some murmering voice. I looked at the person who is talking.. it was jk. I heard him saying something like "stay with my baby, i dont want to lose them and i love them"..

Wait- he is crying! Did i made him sad by still being with hyungs? does he want me break up with my hyungs so he can be together with them? i need to confirm it before taking any decisions.

So i asked him "You love hyungs?"

He is hesitating to answer? i asked him again in a light voice cause my throat hurts.

"Answer me Jk, Do you love them?"

"He nodded and said ".....Y-es, i do"

"t-ruly?"

"Yes.."

I wanted to cry but im happy that he loves my hyungs truly..I asked him the next qn in a small voice..

"...do you want me to break up with them?"

(cliff hanger *hehe* i hope you all like it, plz vote and comment. Thank you and Love y'all- SPJ 💙)