Party Party Yeah!!

Hello everyone,

Im not Saara (a/n), I'm her lil Sister, I'm going to continue the story, Since My sister is in some study Pressure and she is so stressed out. she wanted to drop the writing but I said I'll take this over..

I hope you all like this, Pls keep supporting and Like- I mean vote and comment 😅 Thank you.. 💙

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jin pov..

After a fun-filled evening, I started preparing dinner with hobi help for the Boys and my 2 babies (Jikook).

They are so cute together, I really want them to get along with each other. I thought they will not accept each other.

I worried about Jimin the most, since he is a Teen boy with baby heart, he is That Sensitive.

But Now I'm happy, and I hope they will stay happy like this forever...

as I was about to cook the veggies I cutted, I heard the calling bells ringing.

"I'll get it!"

Jungkook said from where he was playing the game with Taehyung.

"Who is that kook?"

I just continued my worked as I asked him the question. But i didn't get any reply from him.

"Hyungie!!"

A cute voiced yelled from center of double upstairs..

"Minnie baby!!"

(Just imagine the new character is in front of the door and Jimin is in the center of the double upstairs)

Jimin ran down from the stairs and Towards ?? And jumped on him..

Me including all the boys came to the living room, even Yoongi came down who was napping..

I slightly felt Jealous but I controlled not wanting to misunderstand anything. But I guess it's not In the other's mind. I can clearly see the glare and Jealous face of them.

I cleared my throat to get all their attention.

"Hyung! Sorry I forgot to introduce you all.. well, This is Jackson, My Best Hyung!"

Best Hyung? Then what am I?

I gave him a Tight lipped smile, and noticed the others blank face.

"Well why don't you introduce them to me now?"

That guy asked Jimin, with a smirk on his face.. Smirk?! What the duck?!

I saw Jimin blushed lightly and started stuttering,

"Y-You know that, why are you still asking me?"

"I don't know who this new one is.." He pointed at Jungkook.

The Replaced Baby..On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara