He will always be our baby 😇

Taehyng's pov..
I came to my room after giving Jungkook a pair of Pajama To wear.. And Got in Bed.. I tried to sleep but i couldn't.. Not when Jimin thinks like that..

Did Jimin Really thought that we will break up with him.. Did he forgot that he is our 1st love? Well I thought since there are already 6 members in our relationship So maybe he wont mind one more in our group..

At 1st when we saw jungkook the first thing we thought is he will be perfect in our relationship.. Well its not like we don't love Jimin. He is just....Too innocent to have some moments with us.. we cant tell a dirty joke cause either, he will feel bad or He will not understand it.

Even some intimate moments are rare with us..

Just imagine 5 tops one bottom who is not ready to have sex.. We have our needs too and jungkook looked perfect for that role and he is so cute (but jimin is cutest..) We want to give it a try but even before we tried he came to us by himself..

So we couldnt stop ourselves..

But whats weird is the 1st question he asked us is "You guys have a boyfriend, right?"

Namjoon hyung just replied a small yes and Jungkook said that "I want to be in a relationship but no one could Come to My standards and Y'all seem like the only people that can be perfect for me. so I wants to be one of Y'all. So what do you say?"

I was shocked to say the least i didn't expect him to Tell this so Directly.. But i liked it we all did.. so we accepted and took him with us.. He seem to fill all the places that we felt incomplete all this days.. He is flirty and Funny. he makes some 🔞 jokes himself..

He said his position is Switch but he can be Power bottom for us and smirked.. And we were Jungshooked.. cause its new for us. we never experienced such words from Jimin. We always wanted to feel A diffrent way with Jimn but we couldnt.. We Do love how simple and cute he is, But at times we have our needs and its difficult.. But after Jungkook came in our relationship we feel Complete..

Its not like We love Our jimin any less, We still Love jimin..We can never stop loving him, No matter what.. I just hope he understands that..

I went to Jimin's Room to see what he is doing.. he was sleeping with a pout on his lips and frown on his cute baby face.. He looks cute like always but the relaxed and calm aura that he has when he is sleeping is missing.. I just caressed his hair and kissed his Forehead..

"I love you Minnie, So much..
Good night baby..🌟"
I gave a kiss to his cheek and left the room and gone to sleep in my room with Jimin in My mind..
.....×.....

(Double Update.. I hope you all like it.. plz vote and comment- SPJ 💙)