Kiss me too!!

(The pics used are not mine, credits goes to owner..)

Jimin's pov..

I didn't notice my hyungs look as I was busy staring at *cough* kookie *cough* face..

[Saara(a/n): kookie? I see 😏

Jimin: 😒 can you plz leave? I need s p a c e.
Saara: fine fine.. Jeez! 😆]

Well as I was saying..

I was busy staring at kookie's face I didn't even hear my hyungs calling out for me..

I felt a hand grabbing my chin and turn my head upwards, my eyes looked with a brown eyes that I immediately identified as Taehyung's eyes.

"I know you love jungkook but Can you please give us some attention too? We are also your boyfriends!!"

I was so ducking embarrassed when he said that...

Am I that obvious?

I just said,

"Sorry I didn't notice you calling me.."

"Of course you won't, you were busy staring at that bunny face!"

Tae said teasing me and jungkook.

"Yah! Just because namjoon hyung calls you a tiger, you are not a tiger. you are an alien remember! I can also send you back to your planet if you mess with me!!"

Jungkook said and got up from the bed, all the hyungs were laughing..

"Just do it kook, I'll support you"

Hobi said, joining kookie in teasing Tae Tae.

"Wha- How can you betray me like that?!"

"He is not wrong Duh"

yoonie hyung joined Hobi and kookie.

"......Someone support me!!"

I don't want to be silent and I want to join the fun too, so I grabbed Tae Tae's hand and kneeled, So that I could come to face to face with Tae,

"Dont worry hyung, I love you"

I said and kissed Tae Tae making the others mouth widened.

"Aww baby I love too! Fuck you guys I have Minnie In my team! 😛"

"Kiss me too!"

Hobi and yoonie asked at the same time.

"No.."

I said hiding my smirk a bit watching my hyungs pout..

"What? Then Why only him?!"

"You all teased Tae Tae, poor hyung must be hurt. That's why to cheer him up I kissed him."

I again kissed Tae Tae's cheek and squealed when I felt some one lifting me up in the air..

"I didn't tease Taehyung, so do I get one?"

Joonie asked smiling sweetly at me showing his dimples as he picked me in the bridal style, or groom- 😅

I blushed and nodded he slightly turned his face showing me his left cheek so I could kiss..

I kissed joonie's cheek and hide my face in joonie's neck.

Joonie hyung cooed and kissed my hair, laughing at the three's (hobi, kookie and yoonie) funny faces..

😆😆

😆😆