Jealous Boyfie's~ part 1

Namjoon's pov..

Me and Hobi were working on some projects that were really important for us to do.. it's our project to score more marks.

At that time I heard a knock on the door, Hobi stopped his work and looked at me,

"Hyung?"

I heard Jimin's voice outside my room.

Hobi as soon as he heard the voice, without wasting a second, he sprinted to the door and opened it.

"Baby? Why are you not sleeping yet? Come in first.."

I asked and said as I saw him and the time, it was really late, we thought everyone fell asleep, and only me and hobi are staying up.

I pulled him to make him sit on my lap,

"Tell us Baby? Do you need something? Are you OK? Is something wrong? What-"

I asked him thinking something is.. he cutted me off by giggling a bit and said,

"Hyung relax, I'm OK, nothing is wrong I just want to ask you something but I didn't know hobi was here too.."

"Oh, should I leave then?" Hobi asked faking a sad face,

"NO! I didn't mean it like that. I just expect you here hyung, you stay too.."

Jimin immediately ran and hugged Hobi, pouting.

I just chuckled at Hobi's Antics to get a hug from our Baby, Im not complaining, I know all the guys would do that to get a hug from our baby.

Hobi hugged him back and said,

"I was just kidding Baby.. Now tell us what do you wanted to ask to Namjoon?"

"Umm.... Jin hyung said he need to buy some clothes online for the party, I need some clothes too"

"Then ask Jin Hyung tomorrow to buy new clothes for you.."

I said casually not knowing the reason why he is saying this to us now.

"but I want to go shopping in Store directly, so.... can you both come with me to shopping, please?"

"....Why us baby?"

"I never went to store all alone by myself *pout* and don't know what to buy for parties too, so I thought it will be helpful for me... it's ok if you don't want to, I'll manage-"

Hobi picked him up, making him squeal softly and placed him on my lap, asking him face hobi and Jimins back towards me.

I hugged his waist from back and kissed his neck, hobi lean over us and cupped jimin's face.

"Aww baby~ How can we not come, when you are asking this much adorable? Of course we will come, Right Joon?"

"Yeah, Me and Hobi will come with you tomorrow, okay?"

Jimin smiled widely and Nodded cutely..

😆😆