When My Lust turned into Love?

Jungkook's pov..
Jimin ran to his room...crying?
Oh no did i made him cry?
I feel sad seeing his tears- wait.. Did i just got Sad by seeing him crying?
What's wrong with me ?
Is it Because im a soft hearted?
(too many questions kookie...😩)

Jk: 😑 whatever.. ill go shower these 5 are all over me since i came here. i wonder why they accept me, when the have they epitome of beauty as their boyfriend..

Me: "Im going to shower where is my room?"
Hoseok: "Well your room is on the left side 2nd room..right next to mine!"
Me: "Oh God my eyes are hurting from how much he is smilling, its too bright...*chuckles* "
Tae: "Oh God your so flirty, funny also sexy, just like we always wanted."

That Taehyung guy kissed my cheek. But what he meant by like always they wanted?..

Jimin's pov..
So thats what they wanted all this time. They wanted A flirty and sexy one but im not one. But they said they like me cause im cute and simple as they want.. is that all lies? How can they lie to me? They are my boyfriends..But,
They don't love me anymore..

And i can't be selfish..
They love Jungkook and They are happy with him. Jungkook should stay here, he make Hyungs happy. They Should get all the happiness and love they deserve. I can't give them that but Jungkook can. Im not perfect but he is. Should i leave them? But i dont want to..I just can't. They are all i have i can't live without them. But if they ask me to leave them then.......i will. (Aww baby 😭)

Jungkook's pov..
I just finished my shower and i came out and saw a pair of clothes in a perfect size for me..maybe hoseok's or taehyung's. Im feeling hungry, I was about to leave to kitchen To make myself something and i planned to go and see my Baby after but...i guess there is no need for that.. i heard some soft sniffles in the kitchen. I sneaked a peak inside and i saw My kitten crying!

Oh no, My baby..His eyes are teary and He looks so cute with that pouty lips and pinkish button nose and chubby cheeks, i just want to bite them. But at the same time...
I want to run to him, Hug him, wipe his tears, kiss his Cheek and say sweet nothings and comfort him..

Im not supposed to feel like this. Im supposed to Have a night with him and thats it But, Why am i feeling like this? What are you doing to me park jimin?

"Is this Love? ♡"

Jimin's pov..
I dont want to cry but i couldn't stop my tears..I was hungry so i thought of eating something but there is no food other then Spicy cup noodles.. i hate spicy foods and I dont know how to cook either so i just there for a while and decided to drink milk for now.. After a lil while i gone to sleep.

"I didnt even get a Good night Wish.."

(Finally after a long time.. Here a chap for y'all.. I hope you all like it.. plz vote and comment- SPJ 💙)