My favorite punk boy

Ya know when you start feeling weird around that one friend? Like you constantly wanna sit closer to them but every time you do you get all sweaty and get super aware of your breathing and try to slow it down because they might be able to hear you breath? Yeah it's the worst but you don't know how bad until you have that with Eddie. Because everything he says will make you swoon or giggle or blush because he's just so... everything. I think the only word I could use to describe him is extravagant. Just so attention grabbing. I've known him for years though. I couldn't risk losing our friendship. But I just don't know what to-
"Y/n! Your turn"
"Oh shit right what's going on?"
"Oh my god we found the vecna cultist we've been tracking"
"Right ya know what I'll pull a bard stereotype and seduce the d- uh disgusting cultist."
Great. Wonderful save after almost saying dm do I have to be SUCH AN IDIOT. Whatever. I pick up the d20 and roll. Nat 20. So now I have to listen to this sexy man describe how I hook up with a cultist.
"Oooh~ high rolls tonight my friends. C/n (dnd characters name). You manage to seduce the cultist and he takes you back to a small house near the edge of town. It doesn't seem to be a home more like a place to stay while passing through. You follow the 'disgusting' cultist, in your fine opinion, to his room. You make sweet sweet love to this rando cultist and leave the next morning. You'll have to role intuition to know how much info you picked up while getting butt fucked."
The whole party either cringes or laughs at the narration as I roll for intuition. 16 isn't too bad.
"You remember a map on the bedside table with a location circled and cryptic writing. You also searched the room on your way out while the cultist slept and found a ritualistic knife and a spell book with vecnas symbol engraved in the cover."
After a few more turns we ran out of time for the night and everyone started heading home while me, Eddie, Mike, and Dustin stayed behind to clean up. After we finished mike walked up next to me laughing a bit.
"Y/n I have just one question. How was the sweet sweet love with the enemy?"
We all laughed a bit and left the school in a good mood.
"Eddie, do you think I can crash at your place? My dads girlfriend is over and I don't want her bitching at me about going to church tomorrow."
"Sure anytime."
We rode in his van blaring music the whole way to the shitty little trailer he always called his castle or fortress or whatnot. We walked in and instantly the trailer would flood my senses. The decorations and hats along the walls would catch my eye, the thick smell of honestly just an unkept trailer, the breeze of the dingy little box fan on the floor, the whole place had its own little aura. Usually I get overwhelmed by that much sensory but in Eddie's trailer it was perfect.
"I'll sleep on the couch you can take my bed."
"What? That's stupid I can take the couch."
"Don't worry about it I like the couch anyway."
"Well then I'll sleep on the floor by the couch."
"Why?"
"I dunno... it's a little brighter in here."
"Oooooh yeah I forgot about that... pussy"
"Shut the fuck up you... stoner bitch"
We both looked at each other for a moment before laughing at my stupid insult. I looked at him still smiling and looking back at me. He's so perfect and handsome.
"You okay?"
"Uh yeah yeah I'm fine. But yeah I'll take the couch."
"Hm."
"What?"
"One second stay here."
He walked over to his room and shut the door. After a few seconds the perfectly balanced aura was thrown off. The fan and the sound outside was just a little too much. The decor caught my eye in a way that I felt I was seeing things and the smell just gave the extra push to tip the scale. I started getting a bit nervous looking behind me and glancing around as if something would happen. Just as I started fidgeting with my hands Eddie came back with some extra blankets.
"Knew it. Come on you're sleeping in my room."
"What why?"
"It's nice and quiet and there's less things to set you off. Don't worry about the dark I'll be in there."
"Then I'm taking-"
"The bed. I'll sleep on the floor."